Roger Waters

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Waters hammers home the point that that war and evil are, of course, BAD THINGS. As for the straightforward solution to humanity's ongoing woes, Waters seems to think that if everyone, especially the "fucking warmongers" he targets in the liner notes, had bought and heeded The Dark Side Of The Moon the first time round, then world peace would have been achieved post-haste. That would be a useful accomplishment to have in the back pocket when The Inquisitor comes to call but life is not as simple as Waters' post-hippie idealism conceptualises it to be. When Pink Floyd regrouped in 2005, two individuals who were said to be thrilled by the booking were Tony Blair and Gordon Brown. The Dark Side Of The Moon is David Cameron's favourite album of all time. The latter ex-Prime Minister actually has a lot in common with Waters. Both men have taken charge of something arrogantly and made it immeasurably worse than it was in the first place. Also, each one owns a wardrobe full of inflatable pigs.

phil.

unsurprising to see that glitchform is the only person in this thread who comes off looking brighter than roger waters

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
Go on, third. Tell us what you *really* think.

how many artists are islamophobic? I could probably mention the entire german electronic music scene without even touching the Brits, but again, I don't expect artists to be role models.

People like Gillmore think their opinions matter, and they don't. the social form determines culture, not the other way around.

According to Luke Biscuits is Jewish, but based on his posting he sounds more like a Hindu than anything. Very English.

All anti-semites are philosemites to an extent, hence their envy for a nonexistent 'jewish togetherness, they stick together and we do not.' This is why the KKK-Corbyn stuff was not coming out of a place of combatting antisemitism, if it did, people would have spoken about him wanting to increase the army because the tories had reduced it. And the same people are like oh its such a pity that Starmer's labour party is islamophobic. no hounding campaign at all, just a pity. The joys of the British mind, indeed.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Corban said he wanted to increase the size of the army? I find that hard to believe. Can you source it?

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Although I remember it being quite funny when lefty Labour members (or anyone really) were ragging on Starmer for saying he'd hire more cops, when that also featured in both the Corbyn manifestos.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
Corban said he wanted to increase the size of the army? I find that hard to believe. Can you source it?

it's in the pdf of that manifesto.

lamenting how the tories reduced the army to 79000 and how he would try to get it back up to previous levels of 100000+. I actually had an fb thread on it, but zuckbook is behaving in a very buggy way, standard.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket

if you really want I can muster up some energy to go through the pdf and dig it out. But it really makes the anti-jc contingent on here look like 'right nitwits', as Rowan Atkinson so eloquently put it when he called himself Toby the devil.

And, in fact, rendered Joe Muggs twitter crusade utterly pointless. By the way, he got suspended from Twitter on Friday on his main act for fantasising about murdering Roger Stone by launching him into outer space. I told him numerous times to stick to fantasising about sticking needles into @luka 's pum pum, but I think the indisciplinarian nature of being a trance hippie got to him, eventually. It's all very tragicomic. I think a similar destiny awaits biscuits. This attitude of not caring will be a cruel mistress and take its toll.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
For anything in particular, or just the state of things generally?

for inventing Pink Floyd. If it wasn't for him and his mates, they would just be a curious footnote, like the Ramesses album from 71 or oh I dunno, The Incredible String Band. Hippie whimsy with fair trade gak. His boomer philosemitic-fundamentalist-protestant-absolutely-not-Jewish-in-any-way-self-hating-Welsh-bnp-leeds-united-service-crew-zionist-cult definitely committed one of the most heinous crimes of the 20th century, after 1965 that is...

I mean just think about it yar! No Pink Floyd, no biscuits parents have sex. No Pink Floyd, no Stan's parents have sex. No Pink Floyd, no Gus' parents have sex. Good Indian, Pakistani and Turkish parents produce kids without having sex, alhamdulillah.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
Luke inventing post-dubstep and goldsmiths grime is a minor crime, in comparison. he can be forgiven, to an extent.

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
I mean just think about it yar! No Pink Floyd, no biscuits parents have sex. No Pink Floyd, no Stan's parents have sex. No Pink Floyd, no Gus' parents have sex. Good Indian, Pakistani and Turkish parents produce kids without having sex, alhamdulillah.
How do you know our parents didn’t make love to other music like, say, jungle breakbeats? Would that make you like me?

DannyL

Wild Horses
they would have been too fangled on mdma to acquire the necessary psychic coordination to orgasm.
Possibly they didn't need orgasm and reproduced like amoeba in a sweaty MDMA funk.

eed757811b642f2ec73773057b1c055ad94d967c.gif

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Amateurs, the pair of you. It's totally possible to reach orgasm on MDMA. You just need to stack it with cabergoline.