Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I can't begin to imagine what's gone so badly wrong in Cuthbert's life to make him like this.

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
a defining “no” then, semi-forgivable after backing into a corner

imagine all the possible time spent with a son but chose instead spending 3 years arguing with a proverbial matador like Biscetti

God Save The Rochester!

luka

tea and hands can you post height, weight and reach for the tale of the tape please.

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
we have low-t shitbeard Mr fuckin Tea bedecked completely in Fjällräven with some sewer rat scent for insulting the dead, and then myself

a £ wager, perhaps, to entice Rupert out of his pun-cave

cash’ll work, never been easier to book a site/venue only to be followed by endless smoke-screening apologies

IMG_2586.jpeg

Oh Shitbeard. Yes, you

IMG_1971.gif

God Save The Rochester!

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
He looks frail, stooped, no timber of note

I mean he’s clearly very proud of his baps but a long Covid shadow appears to have stolen significant vitality

IMG_1538.jpeg

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
and emailing our Rotherhithe embassy staff said petition so this friction at least added approx 4 more signatures to the overall tally

The moon and bell spoons in my home town closed recently. It was a literal meat market, stolen cuts could be bought from shoplifters most afternoons. Always busy and never any trouble, it was a big loss for that end of town. I hope the Rochester can be saved.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
tea and hands can you post height, weight and reach for the tale of the tape please.
Wash is obviously about five foot nothing and nine stone. He's got the personality of one of those yappy little dogs that thinks it's the alpha male of a wild wolf pack, that you'd love to toe-punt through the air like a rugby ball.

Edit: actually, he's got one of those shit little dogs, hasn't he, so it all fits.

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
Wash is obviously about five foot nothing and nine stone. He's got the personality of one of those yappy little dogs that thinks it's the alpha male of a wild wolf pack, that you'd love to toe-punt through the air like a rugby ball.

Toe punting rugby balls? Ffs, SPIRAL BOMBS MF

Rupert trying to back out of the dance invitation quicker than a flaccid cock in the cold

#expected

mixed_biscuits

@woops I hear there's a facebook group that arranges for people to buy pints for unsuspecting strangers in far-flung spoonses. This apparently a somewhat popular movement. Maybe they can help since a pre-requisite for buying a pint is somewhere to buy it.

luka

theres a brilliant bit where the busted up camaro transforms into a really flash one and the sexy girl swoons