WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
never mind bourdiey someone's made a petition online to save our Rochester sign it unless you are a total disgrace of a human being

signed

slow eradication of public watering holes of note with inherent social cohesion value and which remain affordable for even half a sesh, with landlords you know who aren’t using it as a front to sell/launder watered down gak, where you can meet with fellow humans and……..drum roll…..converse convivially will prove the eventual demise of this nation

woops

is not like other people
signed

slow eradication of public watering holes of note with inherent social cohesion value and which remain affordable for even half a sesh, with landlords you know who aren’t using it as a front to sell/launder watered down gak, where you can meet with fellow humans and……..drum roll…..converse convivially will prove the eventual demise of this nation
thank you @WashYourHands now everyone else do the same.

luka

not simple enough for me. @Corpsey Edmund says if you don't sign his petition before 9pm he's ging to sneak into your flat when you're asleep and spunk in your hair.

luka

@mixed_biscuits if you don't sign edmund says hes' going to doxx you and inform your employers about all the fucked up shit you've been saying on here plus post your pictures on the internet

luka

@linebaugh if you dont sign by 9pm edmund says hes going to do a google review of your business saying you use hepatitus needles and you gave him hepatitus also you spelled Pussy Hound wrong on his tattoo

luka

use a different email address its fine. also edmund is putting on a benefit concert that will double as a useful self promotion venture. details to be announced soon.

luka

edmund repurpose your instagram as a save the roch page. take pictures of regulars crying into their pints, or alternatively, looking really happy like they're in the best place on earth. get moving. go!

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
is Rupert asking me to dance?

you don’t whip anyone Rupert, you’re the Oliver Dowden of this entire fuckin platform

someone quote this so Oliver knows I accept his invitation