version

Never been a smoker but still associate the smell of cigs with going out. Had enough mates who were that the combination of night air and cigarette smoke immediately transports me back to various bars and house parties. A comforting smell.

woops

is not like other people
Never been a smoker but still associate the smell of cigs with going out. Had enough mates who were that the combination of night air and cigarette smoke immediately transports me back to various bars and house parties. A comforting smell.
a comforting smell that will soon result in a fine and/or imprisonment

I've vaped a lot over the years. You get a better kick off a fresh one that off a cigarette.
Tried "tiger blood" for the first time over the weekend, having bought it at the garage with a tankful of petrol. Helpfully, you can vape and fill up.
I vape wherever and whenever i can get away with it.

But I'm not a cunting "cloudchaser" — people who use sub-Ohm mods to generate huge clouds mangofied vegetable glycerin.
This was way before vapes, but I once filled the main room at The End with glycerine vapor during a Dave Angel set, having found the switch on mixing desk and I just held it down until my finger cramped. During interviews with the fire brigade, many revellers said it was "the best night I've had", " everything reeked of cosmic strawberry", "I stubbed my fucking toe"

woops

is not like other people
going to have another one in a minute cos fags are the best and vaping is rubbish

version

Appeals to the gadget accumulation sensibility. Something to customise and tinker with the way you might a pipe, but certainly not a cig. They've managed to combine the cigar enthusiast's taste for flavours with the pipe smoker's object fetishism. A trashy, mass-market mutation of the two strands of smoking hobbyism. You can totally ignore that side of it too and just gorge on the stuff like sweets or sugary drinks. A perfect product.

Appeals to the stoner sensibility too. Nerding over strains and smoking methods.

version

My head is full of snot

Is anyone into vaping on here? I've got addicted to it, it's like they've turned fags into sweets

vapes entered my life this year. they're a reconfiguration of the human-nicotine relationship. its amazing how nicotine has made a successful last ditch grab for continuation in america, where it was comprehensively on its way out. the vapes are everywhere and the way they've escaped regulation for the time being reminds me of how free and easy it was to be a cigarette once upon a time. brightly coloured bits of plastic that taste of sugar, and feel nice in your hand and on your lips, and that you can use anywhere you like, in bed etc, on zoom calls, even in bars where you're not supposed to do it you can always see people taking sneaky puffs. lana del rey vaping on stage and vaping into the mic on her records. big rows of square packets in smoke shops which are on every couple of blocks. doesn't seem to have shown up in films or books yet but over here at least it feels of the moment, a new part of the texture of the day to day

woops

is not like other people
Anyone remember this guy? I remember I was about 15 when I first got an ipod, and I had numerous mp3s downloaded from limewire with mc vapour and b.o.d. I remember those days. Searched my itunes for mc vapour today and found 4 mp3's which I was surprised still existed:

Move your body
- I remember when i was at school...

Lost in vegas
- Radio rip over some treat's lost in vegas.

Emotions

Lastly, one entitled "Are you ready". The beat on this radio rip is quality yet I have no idea what it is.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/k2ncoz
Anyone know?

I kicked it for a good old spell but currently I'm back on them

I buy them for a night out and then they last all week

BAN THIS SICK FILTH

Mine don't last all week. I bought the tiger juice Friday lunchtime, barely touched it while driving all afternoon, but by closing time on Saturday it was blinking a warning and then ran out. My ventral tegmentum must need a lot of nicotine to keep turning over.

version

Appeals to the gadget accumulation sensibility. Something to customise and tinker with the way you might a pipe, but certainly not a cig. They've managed to combine the cigar enthusiast's taste for flavours with the pipe smoker's object fetishism. A trashy, mass-market mutation of the two strands of smoking hobbyism. You can totally ignore that side of it too and just gorge on the stuff like sweets or sugary drinks. A perfect product.

Appeals to the stoner sensibility too. Nerding over strains and smoking methods.

And the hookah thing. I remember a bunch of people in school suddenly getting really into that, hanging around in a bar that had them, having them at home. Something enjoyable about blowing out big clouds of smoke.

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
nightmare of regulation and an illicit market filling in the gaps especially with under 16’s, a sub-topic to the Grim Britannia thread

grim metals, collapsed lungs, immune responses to carrier agents, pneumonia etc etc