version

But I'm not a cunting "cloudchaser" — people who use sub-Ohm mods to generate huge clouds mangofied vegetable glycerin.

Something enjoyable about blowing out big clouds of smoke.

Suppose it shouldn't be a surprise as people can turn anything into a thing and make it competitive, but didn't know they have organised events and competitions to see who can blow the biggest clouds...

Some cloud-chasers known as "professional vapers" take part in cloud-blowing contests in what is called a "cloud competition", competing against one another to exhale the largest and most interesting clouds of vapor, sometimes in shapes. Competitive vaping is attracting spectators, known as "cloud-gazers".

😂

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
It’s grim trying to parent around vaping when devices been everywhere for a serious level of time - fully integrated culturally, accepted where tabs aren’t, what more do you need

What do you say to young minds with no real concept of the drift of time, take up tabs instead? “Woodbines, boys, will give you Khabib beards by the time you’re 12!”. Only the eldest remembers a life before waves of uptake heralded ubiquity of today. You can only influence so much

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
Poorly managed and regulated from the get go, was always going to go feral pronto. I swear cunts who used to run spice and bath salt sidelines) shifted over to vapes when legislation hit. Why bother with mixing spectrums of Naphthoylindoles through to Cyclohexylphenols, when a solid income stream already had an infrastructure in place anyone with two brain cells could run

The power of nicotine never ceases to amaze. Could never wrap my head around seeing and smelling adults vape ‘flavours’ you’d expect teens to be using, mind

night shift psychosis fugue posts

I can't stand the deeply fruity ones, or at least I couldn't until disposables came along. They send your taste buds down to the depths. Mango spunk and krokodil, dinner lady bubo freeze, cinnamon rimjob. Terrible confections that lace cables of forever chemicals for tumours and worse to run along.

So, this thread inspired me to look at grown up vape kits again, at least for a while last night. But in the end I didn't because Nicotinell 21mg patches are actually very good at supplying a sustainable quality of life without the gnawing or smashing about like a cunt in a mard.

mixed_biscuits

Suppose it shouldn't be a surprise as people can turn anything into a thing and make it competitive, but didn't know they have organised events and competitions to see who can blow the biggest clouds...

Some cloud-chasers known as "professional vapers" take part in cloud-blowing contests in what is called a "cloud competition", competing against one another to exhale the largest and most interesting clouds of vapor, sometimes in shapes. Competitive vaping is attracting spectators, known as "cloud-gazers".

😂
droid would consider this pulmonary oversharing.

luka

I can't stand the deeply fruity ones, or at least I couldn't until disposables came along. They send your taste buds down to the depths. Mango spunk and krokodil, dinner lady bubo freeze, cinnamon rimjob. Terrible confections that lace cables of forever chemicals for tumours and worse to run along.

So, this thread inspired me to look at grown up vape kits again, at least for a while last night. But in the end I didn't because Nicotinell 21mg patches are actually very good at supplying a sustainable quality of life without the gnawing or smashing about like a cunt in a mard.
try one of these

Cigars are bullshit for “aficianados”. You've fallen for the Fidel Castro schtick. No-one has ever enjoyed a cigar. OK maybe Monica Lewinsky when Bill Clinton signed his name around her bumhole with one.

Walks past a damp bonfire reeking of hedgehog hide and worm shit, thinks "I'll puff on a cigar!"... savours the feeling of tar-caked gums as another bilious attack rattles a brittle and bulging aorta, a face vein frays and blooms open.

no youre totally wrong theyre really great you just cant afford them so youre being defensive
A cigar shop opened in our village recently. The only things to go through the door were red business rate letters and the phonebook. It closed within 3 or 4 months. And this village has a good number of fabulously wealthy claret-swillers.

no youre totally wrong theyre really great you just cant afford them so youre being defensive

I'm only winding you up.

You can get some pretty good cigar flavors now — about the same price as half a cigar too

This post on Aboriginal nicotine use is interesting — seems nicotine has benefits for expectant mothers https://www.stoneageherbalist.com/p/mashup-aboriginal-smokeless-nicotine