How Normal are your 'Normal Mates'?

luka

you've been doing that every weekend for years. ive spotted you but didnt want to embaress you by blowing your cover.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
I operate in a cloud of anxiety, keeping close to the walls, scanning for exits

Until I get drunk and the inner obnoxious cunt comes roaring out

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
I can picture Corpsey, shirtless in sunglasses with a cigarette and a glass of wine, spying on luke from some vantage point.

I find it weirder if someone's very normal, like they have no mad stories or anything. My cousins on one side of the family are like that. They just go to work, go on holiday. Whenever I see them it feels like they have nothing to say beyond small talk. Even my normal appearing mates have stupid stories about jumping off things or shooting fireworks or whatever.

Shooting fireworks! I do spend time wondering about how much people have cemented and how much potential they have, am I talking to an immovable object here or can I mould and is there life there. it’s the most attractive trait in people, a willingness to be odd and wrong and funny and step out of the suit and change. If people can’t do that it soon gets stuck and claustrophobic, might as well do the beef, shows over

The change in velocity and register between the forum guy and the IRL guy is always funny to me. Manners dictate the play in a different way