Curries, aren't they great?

mixed_biscuits

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
I'm a bit of a sensitive soul when it comes to spice, plus I have GERD which means I can't even eat chorizo (🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿) but

I think they're the most fun food to cook and among the most fun food stuffs to eat

Personally I'm a big fan of coconutty, peanutty, sweet east asian curries

luka

"i love my mum, i love my dogs, curry night on a thursday, football on sunday, beers with the boys, cheeky nandos, bliss" Jack Law.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
"i love my mum, i love my dogs, curry night on a thursday, football on sunday, beers with the boys, cheeky nandos, bliss" Jack Law.

Mum ✅
Dogs ❌ (I haven't got a dog, let alone dogs, but I have a mate who has two dogs and I do love his dogs)
Curry night on a Thursday ✅
Beers with the boys ✅ (and increasingly)
Cheeky nandos ✅
Nigel farage ✅

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Imperial blowback slop
e6dfa50084fff4441d3b38f29303e930.jpg

craner

Beast of Burden
My mother used to make a curry when I was a child that had sliced banana and raisons in it.

Thankfully this stopped when my aunt introduced her to tandoori powder.

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
curries are great but to make them great you need the following to bring the rush on:

curry leaves from a pan Asian cash n carry. Big fuck off bag? £2, sorted

ground Fenugreek, two/three teaspoons, leave it out and it’s fairly obvious what’s missing

mustard seeds or mustard oil or a generous dollop of French mustard at the very least

tamarind paste

scotch bonnets rather than chilli powder for actual flavour

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
i wish i had discovered curries earlier in life, as a child i detested quite some vegetables but that's because some really are quite unpleasant when the only thing you do with them is just to boil them in water and serve them plain as that. whereas, in a curry...