Curries, aren't they great?

version

i wish i had discovered curries earlier in life, as a child i detested quite some vegetables but that's because some really are quite unpleasant when the only thing you do with them is just to boil them in water and serve them plain as that. whereas, in a curry...

A vegetable steamer's a good investment.

version

does a steamed cauliflower taste much different than a cooked cauliflower?

Usually do greens and carrots in the steamer. don't think I've tried cauliflower in it. A big part of the appeal is convenience, tbh. You just stack it up and chuck in a bunch of veg.

e6dfa50084fff4441d3b38f29303e930.jpg
Obviously, curry is one of my main food groups.
In the past week, I've had chicken Mangalore, Jaipur chili mutton and Hyderabad chicken biryani. Beef rendang though, that is the raja of curries. Cinnamon, turmeric, galangal, nutmeg, lime leaves, coconut, garlic, chili, and nameless jungle herbs can't be beaten

Fenugreek is an interesting one. I once had a lamb keema with extra fenugreek from a takeaway in Acton Town that was so very pungent my girlfriend (now wife) had to sleep on the sofa in another room. But it's also a powerful androgen. Irresistibly repellent.

I believe the No U-turn lads were regulars, so fenugreek may explain the irresistible repellence of tech step

version

It doesn't look that bad. The sauce around the rim's untidy and it's not very colourful. The lighting might be an issue too.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
My mother used to make a curry when I was a child that had sliced banana and raisons in it.

Thankfully this stopped when my aunt introduced her to tandoori powder.
When I tragically lived in Bath for a spell there was a great curry place down the road that did a 'Meat akbari'

It had fruit in it and was sweet and i loved it

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
Sultanas have a habit of rehydrating and popping sauce over shirts

Dry spice rub whole shoulder or leg of lamb, a few gaffs do it here but you have to reserve one 24hours prior to indulging

Look at its majesty

IMG_2808.jpeg

version

Sultanas have a habit of rehydrating and popping sauce over shirts

Dry spice rub whole shoulder or leg of lamb, a few gaffs do it here but you have to reserve one 24hours prior to indulging

Look at its majesty

Looks like something they'd serve in the Church of Satan.