GRIME- breaking news, gossip, slander, lies etc

I said this in the RS thread but as there's

air in there I'll just re-state Ruff Sqwad are in the new issue of Echoes mag addressing some issues

big up my boy...yet yet again lol

benjybars

village elder.
Wiley album

Did anyone catch Roll Deep on Westwood last weekend?? they were sounding pretty good.. you can still listen back http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/westwood/

Anyway, Wiley was saying that there's some new tracks for the album which no-ones heard yet.. Could this be true?? Do final tracklistings often change after promos have been sent out?? I'm just hoping something replaces 'letter to dizzee'...

oh, and RWD forum is back!

mos dan

fact music
Did anyone catch Roll Deep on Westwood last weekend?? they were sounding pretty good.. you can still listen back http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/westwood/

HAHAHAHAHAHA - Wiley suddenly becomes a member of Roll Deep again when they're invited onto primetime Radio 1!! Lol what a hypocrite. Can you imagine the discussion afterwards..?

Flowdan: "so when you were asking on RWD Forum which ones of us you should sack, who did you want to get nominated?"
Wiley: "umm... err..."
Scratchy: "i thought we were deaded as a crew and it was all about BBK now?"
Wiley: "umm... err..."

Immryr

haha mos, i wish i hadnt stopped reading the rwd forum now. but i found after i hadnt read it for a week or so it was hard to get back into it as it involved wading through all the fraff again. i might have to put a bit of effort in and get back into it.

are there any plans for an essentials mixtape soon come????

and talking of mixtapes, where the fuck are the newham gens?????? they murk radio, they murk live, but ive all but given up hope on the mixtape front. really really really wanting to here some fresh stuff from them! anyone got any info?

Woebot

ok the good news is that this thread (and it alone) has been spared the chop.

however it pisses me off a little that two topics subsequently in here, goldilocks and the essentials mix tape (surely there is a bloody essentials thread already!) could do with threads of their own.

john eden has magnaminously agreed to splinter off stuff which isn't straight-up gossip into new threads but don't make his task a chore.

the trim soulfood thread is an awesome start. c'mon lets bring grime out of the ghetto.......or else.......

mos dan

fact music
Holy Crap!

Due to an administrative error, FWD>> have accidentally booked some grime acts!

event-040507.gif

Get down there and take advantage before this clerical mistake is rectified!

viktorvaughn

Due to an administrative error, FWD>> have accidentally booked some grime acts!

event-040507.gif

Get down there and take advantage before this clerical mistake is rectified!

That line-up is fantastic!! Hopefully bodes well for future grime bookings...There is so much fucking scope for goodness.