GRIME- breaking news, gossip, slander, lies etc

Simon78

every logan set gets recorded for grimepedia

Wow that was big, I need this on my ipod. Straight to Grime Forum to grab that tomorrow I think.

I hope Tempz turns up to the DC in December he is too much.

Big up Logan, that was sick.

Elijah

Butterz
Wow that was big, I need this on my ipod. Straight to Grime Forum to grab that tomorrow I think.

I hope Tempz turns up to the DC in December he is too much.

Big up Logan, that was sick.

tempz, p money, roachee are the mcs booked. it still needs a headliner like ghetto or goodz or something

UFO over easy

online mahjong
i like that there's some vinyl about

the four track with 5.27 on is being bagged asap, and zip files

ps tempz... lol! big set indeed

Last edited:

tomd

penis like a micromachine
i agree with everything said above about wileys new release. I have this "shes glowing" with kano and ghetto, and as much as i want grime releases from wiley, this is acceptable radio material. see clear now is just pony.

a few minutes ago on BBC news there was a little piece about gun crime and gang violence. As soon as george aligiya mentioned Edmonton in his lead up, the phrase "edmonton gunman they back me" came into my head. 10 seconds later there's a clip of a Dollar the dustman video and the sample is playing:D

mos dan

fact music
a few minutes ago on BBC news there was a little piece about gun crime and gang violence. As soon as george aligiya mentioned Edmonton in his lead up, the phrase "edmonton gunman they back me" came into my head. 10 seconds later there's a clip of a Dollar the dustman video and the sample is playing:D

yeah i saw this - twice, as it happens (i.e. the same 'package' twice). they refer to dolla by name in it. it's so full of shit it's ridiculous.. after i saw it on news24 this afternoon they followed it up with a live interview with the bbc news crime correspondent/editor.. his verdict? 'serious knife crime effects very very few areas of this country, and is generally on the decline, statistically' (i paraphrase VERY roughly)

but the point is, for me, where is the fucking SHAME from the news media, in light of their trumped-up horror/glory/excitement about it from june this year?

When the man was talking about how he was up to level five in the gang (like it was a pyramid business), because he stabbed people, I was wondering whether he was deliberately trying to make the journalist look like a dick, brasseye style

Blackdown

nexKeysound
given the shocking ignorant shit written in the media about london gang culture, i thought the piece was pretty well informed. credit where it's due i say...