GRIME- breaking news, gossip, slander, lies etc

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
Doogz is a top boy in my books, but I can appreciate why he gets on people's nerves. His consciously technical, stone-faced, MC's MC style can come across a bit Papoose.

elgato

I just dont know
someone finally put the meridian crew shooting episode of murder blues up on youtube
pretty compulsive viewing

cameos from big h, pres t, skepta and of course bossman

yeh for sure

i didn't clock them, which ones were those?

Last edited:

msoes

yeh for sure

i didn't clock them, which ones were those?

bossman is hamilton who gets 3 yrs
skepta is the first guy who hands himself in
big h is the guy who gets arrested at the squat and the cousin of hamilton the guy talks to.
pres t is the guy in the mercedes with the girl

wise

bare BARE BONES
Can anyone recommend me a decent online grime mp3 store? I found one a while back but it was on my girlfriends laptop, when I got home I couldn't remember the name and now I can't find it again......... :mad:

elgato

I just dont know
bossman is hamilton who gets 3 yrs
skepta is the first guy who hands himself in
big h is the guy who gets arrested at the squat and the cousin of hamilton the guy talks to.
pres t is the guy in the mercedes with the girl

seen, thanks. pretty interesting. also pretty dark

Last edited:

petergunn

plywood violin
like a dodo, dodo-doogz! Nice to see Wiley getting his Devil back on as well, more Satanism in grime I say.

i think Wiley has basically finished the war...

and unlike a lot of people here, i really like Goodz... i don't find him to be a boring technician, either... i mean, he's technically great, but i don't think that's the whole story...

i think Wiley is just so much effective at war, tho time will tell if i listen to these dubs regularly the way i still do w/ Nightbus...

i am really digging "Next Hype" by Tempa T, best grime track i've heard in ages...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9Vuo68BpkA

tomd

penis like a micromachine
with ref to the trident video, im glad grime never made mainstream. people like meridian crew are influencing youngers with their shit, waste attitudes and making london a bad place to live. every single one involved should be locked away forever until the streets are cleaned of these 'badman'.

gumdrops

feeling:

some of the beats on these spooky eps available on grime forum. good grime still>>>>funky.

the new newham gens videos (bell dem slags and violence). i reckon this album could be a fucking classic. still not into head get mangled though.

luka

i know about the wiley is a paedo thing becasue the girl was at school with my brother but i don't know about the doogz is a rapist thing. is that true? someone who knows the details fill me in please....