GRIME- breaking news, gossip, slander, lies etc

bun-u

Trumpet Police
we'd love to put it out on vinyl but there's a small issue we have no control over which means we can't..boohoo

gumdrops

i like the tinchy tune more than the kano one. kano seems to be running on empty, the flow on that song is pretty bad too. but then that whole track is a bit too mark ronsony. still better than chip diddy chip though (sara cox likes chipmunk too i think).

Tentative Andy

I'm in the Meal Deal
Chip Diddy Chip reminds me of that Lil Bow Wow tune, except instead of being kinda cute and charming it just comes off as smug and annoying. Oh well.

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
I had so much faith in Chipmunk. The last even halfway decent tune I heard from him was that Muhammed Ali one, and even that one was shit. Actually, no, Man Dem was the last good tune from Chipmunk.

I miss stuff like Reign 16s and the Who Are You remix. His verse on Skengman Mode. I'm a little bit worried he won't be making that kind of music anymore.

Last edited:

Elijah

Butterz
big. any more details of where ?

2.png

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
Mother of god.

Just so everybody knows, if I spend $1000 on coming to this from Toronto, and it gets locked off - this flyer will become my Kill Bill-style bucket list of people I will be murdering over the next 6 months.

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
If I do go on said murderous rampage, be sure I'll be killing Cameo first. This guy is the Lethal B of grime DJing. He gets booked, name-dropped and referenced in a way that you'd think he is a kingpin of the scene, but he's basically air isn't he? No one fuckin listens to Cameo for grime. I don't know a single person who rates Cameo.

Isn't Cameo the same guy who asked the Newham Generals if Newham was in South London?
Westwood must be pissed.

gumdrops

semtex has never been the sharpest tool in the box.

cameo i dont think ever really liked grime as such - hes one of the 'the scene needs to go back to how it was as ukg' guys.

gumdrops

he used to roll with black ops right? i think i remember him saying something like 'people think black ops are a bunch of guys that are just grimey but these are big men who wear suits' or something lol.