Great 2 Step?

benjybars

village elder.
"you can even bring your RA folder.."

i think he means Record of Achievement folder, which you get when you finish your GCSEs, i.e. when you're 16, i.e. when you're legal.

yep!

again, anyone with heartless sets please step up.. :)

mos dan

fact music

not to be protectionist/xenophobic about it, but i do kind of love the fact that that line (as with so many nuum lyrics/references) would just make NO sense outside of the uk (it's pretty obscure even within the uk). i mean you would have zero chance of working it out, basically.

benjybars

village elder.
not to be protectionist/xenophobic about it, but i do kind of love the fact that that line (as with so many nuum lyrics/references) would just make NO sense outside of the uk (it's pretty obscure even within the uk). i mean you would have zero chance of working it out, basically.

my flatmate still has his record of achievement folder (he's 25 years old..) he whips it out on a regular. :cool:

Badga Tek

Flushing MCs down the loo
Grievous Angel said:
I completely agree about Dem 2, best beats ever. Yes, coulda / shoulda crossed over with broken beat.
Can someone recommend some of the best Dem 2 releases to check? Absolutely love 'Destiny' but have no idea where to start for the rest of their stuff. Don't want to randomly spend £8+ on stuff by them and then find out its crap

elgato

I just dont know
Can someone recommend some of the best Dem 2 releases to check? Absolutely love 'Destiny' but have no idea where to start for the rest of their stuff. Don't want to randomly spend £8+ on stuff by them and then find out its crap

a quite ridiculous amount of their stuff is amazing, you'll rarely go wrong

but personal favourites off the top...

US Alliance - All I Know (Da Grunge Mix)
Aftershock - Slave To The Vibe (Remix)
De Souza - Keep It Coming (Remix)
Dem 2 - Baby You're So Sexy (Dub Mix)
Cloud 9 - Do You Want Me Remix
Groove Connektion - Club Lonely (both mixes)
Nu Birth - Anytime (Nice n Sleazy Mix)

i've played most of those on our radio show so have a scan through the archive for audio

no question one of my all time favourite production outfits

Badga Tek

Flushing MCs down the loo
a quite ridiculous amount of their stuff is amazing, you'll rarely go wrong

but personal favourites off the top...

US Alliance - All I Know (Da Grunge Mix)
Aftershock - Slave To The Vibe (Remix)
De Souza - Keep It Coming (Remix)
Dem 2 - Baby You're So Sexy (Dub Mix)
Cloud 9 - Do You Want Me Remix
Groove Connektion - Club Lonely (both mixes)
Nu Birth - Anytime (Nice n Sleazy Mix)

i've played most of those on our radio show so have a scan through the archive for audio

no question one of my all time favourite production outfits

Cheers Ben. I have to admit I've not really kept up with the Sub FM show :rolleyes: Will get on it!

Tim F

I cosign all those choices. These are also good:

Indo - R U Sleeping (Dem 2 Remix)
Basement Jaxx - Jump & Shout (Dem 2 Remix)
Divine Styler - Directrix (Dem 2 Remix)

Benny Bunter

has anyone mentioned TRG's track on the Soul Motive release yet???

ridiculously good future 2-step..

Yep, that TRG track is great, its ridiculous how many releases he's had this year. It seems like he has something new out every week.

New Sully EP is great too...

Benny Bunter

I'm enjoying the new 2 steppy dubstep stuff more than just about anything else at the minute.
I dunno if it would be too much of a retrograde move (one step forward, 2 steps back maybe?), but I'd even like to see more poppy vocal stuff coming through again, Rnb refixes and such.

Which reminds me to big up Grievous angel's Lady dub on here. I like the 2 step mix on the flip the best .

I dunno if it would be too much of a retrograde move (one step forward, 2 steps back maybe?), but I'd even like to see more poppy vocal stuff coming through again, Rnb refixes and such.

I'll definitely cosign that one.
I've been trying to buy up a load of the old stuff in this vein, it's really quite difficult to acquire though.

I know i'm way late but is there any chance of getting that Paul Meme abstract 2step mix from a few pages (and years) back?