Who isn't on myspace?

john eden

male pale and stale
http://www.myspace.com/johneden

:eek: :eek: :eek:

I've done this mainly because:

a) some people I know well are only communicating through myspace with each other, including those travelling around the planet quite a lot

b) some people I don't know have a presence there and it seems like the easiest way to get hold of them for things like interviews etc.

I'd like to say that I won't be checking it much (for the sake of my poor wrists!) but we shall see.

Feel free to "add me" anyway, I believe is the expression you young people use. ;)

gabriel

The Heatwave
nah, you've got it set so that when anyone clicks 'add as friend' it says that you either need to enter your surname (presumably not eden?!) or your email... you should be able to remove that somewhere in the options/settings... cool, it's worked now and i've added you :cool:

john eden

male pale and stale
I think, for the purposes of myspace, my surname is Eden. ;)

I've unticked it now - presumably this means I'll get a million invites in the next half an hour.

nomos

Administrator
i set one up but i haven't decided yet whether or not to use it. so far all i do is play around with the style sheet for an hour at a time, get frustrated and log out. that hasn't stopped canadian indie bands from asking me to be their friends.

john eden

male pale and stale
john you look so happy in that photo it kind of makes me happy too.

Well you look very suave in yours!

Er, what happens if you reject someone as a friend? Do they get an message?

I've had a couple of requests from people (house djs? wtf?) and I don't know who they are...

(if it's someone off here with a different name then send me a message, innit)

martin

----
I really feel I'm missing out on all this. I'd love to be friends with WHORES OF LEITH or have PUNK BUNNY leaving me rude messages on my birthday.

john eden

male pale and stale
I really feel I'm missing out on all this. I'd love to be friends with WHORES OF LEITH or have PUNK BUNNY leaving me rude messages on my birthday.

You could do it and be friends with the other Beyond The Implode and Susan Lawly.

martin

----
It's quite telling that those two are on there but I can't find Betty Boo.

Well there's myspace.com/bettyboo, which is some wicked Malaysian girl knocking out totally insane industrial hip hop (oh alright, my sound's turned off), or myspace.com/betty_boo, which appears to be a rather glum girl.

I reckon you should befriend myspace.com/misterbanana, he's got no mates at the minute, poor soul. Mister fucking banana