what did you listen to today?

luka

i certainly wouldnt have taken it seriously in 1991 as a forward thinking 11 year old

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
"Both of its time yet quintessentially timeless, Screamadelica still sounds like nothing else, yet all things at once. Digestable whether off your nut in a club, soundtracking a barbeque or even indie seduction."

What's an indie seduction?

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
"Both of its time yet quintessentially timeless, Screamadelica still sounds like nothing else, yet all things at once. Digestable whether off your nut in a club, soundtracking a barbeque or even indie seduction."

What's an indie seduction?

Lisa from Sussex. Blawan was on next though so I just took another wrap of speed and became sexless.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
I hate music now anyway after torturing myself with heart fm dance so no more seductions for me, indie or otherwise.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Do you like Blawan third?

He's one of the few contemporary electronic producers I like (sometimes).

Well, that I know of ofc cos I don't even bother to keep up with that world anymore.

craner

Beast of Burden
I always found it quite amazing that George Harrison and Eric Clapton traveled the world and presumably met thousands of fascinating women and yet still considered Pattie Boyd to be the most perfect woman they'd ever met.