Rinse FM Sets

viktorvaughn

oh baby. can't wait to get home and get on a few of these that i don't have. will try and find something to contribute too. :)

btw, boring, off-topic technical question (tho if you solve it it will mean i have more sets available): i have a 250gb external hard-drive. the hard-drive in question recently fell off a table (ouch), and now i can't access it. it makes a combination of clicking and whirring noises, like my pc is trying to read the info but can't. do you reckon it's rescue-able? and how much am i gonna be charged?

I faced the same dilemma a while back.

Professional data recovery done with the all the necessary precautions (anti-static environment etc) is VERY expensive. 100s and 100s of pounds.

It may be possible that the problem is a small one and somebody in a little computer shop may be able to have a fiddle and reconnect the mounting or whatever the issue is. This would be cheapish (i would guess like 30£) BUT would void yr warrenty (if you have one).

Thirdly, you could try and send it back, loose the data but get a new disc, however if it is obvious you have dropped it then you may not be able to get a replacement!

gumdrops

is it sacriligious to never have really rated nasty crew that much? never really saw what was so good about stormin and sharkie major. roll deep or pay as you go>>>nasty crew (old version i mean before everyone left) any day.

tomd

penis like a micromachine
we're rollin..

Logan_Sama-The_Movement,_Devlin_&_Lightning-Kiss_100-25.12.06

Another one high on my most played list.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/0cm1ka
Agent X - 2002

There is some weird skip half way through but never mind!
safe for this, had it on last night in my car, my chick rated it too.

I have one with Wonder & Pepperdan back home and some DNB sets with Wiley and Riko on too.
Any chance of a wiley and riko dnb set? Never heard that. Ive got d double on rinse over early jungle if anyone wants that upped.

mos dan

fact music
i've got a cassette with ruff sqwad doing dnb flows on rinse - for a laugh, basically - from around december 05. i don't have the right wire to get it on me pc though, i keep meaning to get someone to do that for me so i can share it...

nomos

Administrator
i'd been thinking of doing a blog post like recently. might try bang up a stack of sets today ;)

benjybars

village elder.
i've got a cassette with ruff sqwad doing dnb flows on rinse - for a laugh, basically - from around december 05. i don't have the right wire to get it on me pc though, i keep meaning to get someone to do that for me so i can share it...

yeah yeah yeah!

loved that set.. remember catching pure jokes from that.. would be great if u can up that

tomd

this one sounds similar to an old two-part set w/ Slimzee, Dizzee & Wiley called "Sidewinder". that was the one that got me hooked. i played it to death and then lost it! anyone know if it's the same, and where the full one can be found?

Right at the end of that 'Slimzee_Wiley_DizzeeRascal_RinseFM_2002.mp3' theres slimzees dubplate. Its pulse x for afew minutes then it changes, then its cut off. I definately remember listening to an mp3 which went on for longer, the second half of this mp3 if you like. Dont know where it is, possibly other computer. Im tired its late but il find it and up it 2mo.

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound
Right at the end of that 'Slimzee_Wiley_DizzeeRascal_RinseFM_2002.mp3' theres slimzees dubplate. Its pulse x for afew minutes then it changes, then its cut off. I definately remember listening to an mp3 which went on for longer, the second half of this mp3 if you like. Dont know where it is, possibly other computer. Im tired its late but il find it and up it 2mo.

I got the Sidewinder one, think both parts, will up tomorrow for yer to check out, well busy at moment

viktorvaughn

we're rollin..

Logan_Sama-The_Movement,_Devlin_&_Lightning-Kiss_100-25.12.06

Another one high on my most played list.

safe for this, had it on last night in my car, my chick rated it too.

Any chance of a wiley and riko dnb set? Never heard that. Ive got d double on rinse over early jungle if anyone wants that upped.

Oh my gosh....banging thread!

Yeah i'm going to up some stuff tonight! Riko merks it, i'm not sure about Wiley on dnb tho to be honest.

benjybars

village elder.
i've heard two or three d&b sets with wiley and tbh he's swag... funny tho. riko comes like a toppertop badderman on d&b!

tomd

Slimzee on Rinse 19 Nov 2006. He plays some older dubs though (the kind of stuff on his Bingo Beats mix). It's pretty good.
I dont care what they say, slimzee's going on terrible...
Slimzee-Rinse_FM-Slimzee_26-Nov-2006
This is from the same month but alot different sound. Pay as you go era. Has my favourite dark garage tune which is dj narrows saved soul. Here is a present, godsgift and dog-z spitting over narrows:
http://rapidshare.com/files/33143249/dj_narrows-saved_soul.mp3.html
Made the mp3 myself. Ripped from a sidewinder set and I added the intro. Love this mp3... Enjoy.

Last edited:

evergreen

i agree. i'm so happy to have that Sidewinder set back on my HD!

there was an epic Nasty Crew set that was much talked about on ILX back in the day -- i never got around to ripping it from the RealAudio. if anyone knows the one, would it be floating around anywhere...?