Rinse FM Sets

gumdrops

I dont care what they say, slimzee's going on terrible...
Slimzee-Rinse_FM-Slimzee_26-Nov-2006
This is from the same month but alot different sound. Pay as you go era. Has my favourite dark garage tune which is dj narrows saved soul. Here is a present, godsgift and dog-z spitting over narrows:
http://rapidshare.com/files/33143249/dj_narrows-saved_soul.mp3.html
Made the mp3 myself. Ripped from a sidewinder set and I added the intro. Love this mp3... Enjoy.

HOW fucking good is that slimzee set?! the beats on there>>>most beats now (or maybe its just that slimzees taste is so impeccable)

new newham gens set
http://www.rinse.fm/podcasts/newhamgenerals13507.mp3

Last edited:

gullyskengman

Thanks to all that have uploaded , all my sets are on my computer that doesn't work , but whenever I fix it or at least retrieve files from the hard drive , I am going to attack this thread :cool:

gumdrops

i have it at home. got the dumpvalve deuce cd too which is sick. anyone got any other dizzee sets? i have the ones put up in this post already...

adruu

This Is It
There's this one slimzee + riko thing that i lived off of for months. I lost the damn thing, and was hoping it would show up here. I posted it here, link but its well gone now

cheers for the u/ls also...

there was the dizzee set last year when he came on the newham generals show on rinse, that was fire - i burned that to cd it was that good, but i dont seem to have the file anymore - if anyone has got that it would be greatly appreciated - especially if you have the bit with tubby mixing vocals before the mc's - i remember locking in to that and being blown away - the version i got on cd is edited to just 45 mins or something

benjybars

village elder.
there was the dizzee set last year when he came on the newham generals show on rinse, that was fire - i burned that to cd it was that good, but i dont seem to have the file anymore - if anyone has got that it would be greatly appreciated - especially if you have the bit with tubby mixing vocals before the mc's - i remember locking in to that and being blown away - the version i got on cd is edited to just 45 mins or something

he come on twice last year with newham gens.. i don't have them on HD anymore but both sets were pretty average to be honest.. althought the furst time was quite hype just cos it had been so long since he'd been on pirate radio.

Logos

Ghosts of my life

I've got the full version of the 1st dizzee appearance, vocals from tubby and all. Will find it and up later tonight probably.

That mix is really good mainly for double - especially towards the end of the set, though diz gets better as the set goes on.