Rinse FM Sets

Logos

Ghosts of my life
Here's an amazing 1 hour set J Da flex & Juiceman did on the Dreem Teem's late night Sunday show in Summer 2001

That Dreem Team show was sick - well the Dreem Team bit was poor but the mixes were frequently excellent. I have a Stonecold GX mix on minidisc somewhere from that show, only found out recently that Hatcha was their DJ lol.

"Code red code red DANJAH DANJAH"

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
I have so many good ones you'd shit your pants.

How the bloodclot do I work these fucking sendspace, sharespace, friendspace, megaspace, spacespace websites?

tomd

penis like a micromachine
How the bloodclot do I work these fucking sendspace, sharespace, friendspace, megaspace, spacespace websites?

I always find rapidshare.com easy to use, the first page you choose the file and where it is on your computer, press upload and let it do its thing. When its finished I click a link at the bottem saying I dont want an account and it gives me a download link.

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound
I always find rapidshare.com easy to use, the first page you choose the file and where it is on your computer, press upload and let it do its thing. When its finished I click a link at the bottem saying I dont want an account and it gives me a download link.

rapidshare is a pain to download from though, divshare is good, sendspace is good but only allows you to download one file at a time.

tomd

penis like a micromachine
im still not sure what it is to this day. found it browsing around on slsk.
heres the playlist ive got, however tracks 12 and 14 are the same.

01. what you call it
02. ice rink
03. eskiboy
04. battlefield riddim
05. wind down low
06. i will not lose
07. problems
08. pick ur self up
09. mins
10. i need someone
11. freeze
12. eskimo
13. ice mountains
14. eskiboy
15. they should know

viktorvaughn

im still not sure what it is to this day. found it browsing around on slsk.
heres the playlist ive got, however tracks 12 and 14 are the same.

01. what you call it
02. ice rink
03. eskiboy
04. battlefield riddim
05. wind down low
06. i will not lose
07. problems
08. pick ur self up
09. mins
10. i need someone
11. freeze
12. eskimo
13. ice mountains
14. eskiboy
15. they should know

Ah right, ta.

I have never ever heard of an eskibeat called 'ice mountains'. Guess they are some leaked early tunes....