kode 9 sonar mix

ChestHair

hahaha

was just being a goon :D

dnb is just fine, just not the clowny awfulness that i have heard of late

example: http://shroomologist.users.btopenworld.com/unknownsicktune.mp3

with this kind of goonery going on though, i am losing faith fast
luckily i have some educated friends that know the good labels and artists that are keeping things interesting

now, back on topic...
this mix is sick
sick sick sick

i can deal with shady mixes, but when he goes on those effects tangents, that's a little annoying
saw him in toronto in may 06 i think it was....
sick sick sick
def. has one of the most interesting selections

elgato

I just dont know
this mix absolutely cleans the floor of any other recent mix apart from that autonomic podcast....i'd lsitened to this one before, on the stream and not paying close attention but nah...kode 9 is a god. i'm gushing like a fan boy but i guess i am.

also superb is this mix of techno and dubstep by bristol-based under_score resident Jimmy P. clearly coming very much from the opposite direction that paul is, but its incredibly good even for the non-techno lovers, his selection is spot on imo

nomos

Administrator
that's one on the hijack board right elgato? i need to check that when i get home. people were saying a lot of good things about it.

elgato

I just dont know
that is indeed the one

its really good, some superb mixes. listening again maybe there might be a bit too much techno in the early stages for some, but i loved it! lots of bits which tread a nice balance between banging and ambient

technically very good too, 2 decks and a loop sampler apparently

havent checked yours out yet, but will be doing so very soon!

elgato

I just dont know
That link also doesn't work.

Can you pleeeeease try again?

Pardon my lack of manners: I was raised by wolves.

lol a reasonable explanation and enviable upbringing

weird that that one doesnt work either, it did to start with, curious. im not gonna be able to re-up until monday now though im afraid, i wont be at a computer which i can do it on til then, sorry. i'll definately do so then though

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
lol a reasonable explanation and enviable upbringing

weird that that one doesnt work either, it did to start with, curious. im not gonna be able to re-up until monday now though im afraid, i wont be at a computer which i can do it on til then, sorry. i'll definately do so then though

Nevermind, it's working for me now. My computer tried a ting.

elgato

I just dont know
this mix is silly good, could u please direct me to a tracklist or post one here please ?
i know the dubstep tunes, but need to id a few of the others !! thanks you :)

sadly no tracklist was posted, he was happy to oblige me with a track ID on another board though, are there any in particular, as maybe i could help you out?

alternatively this is the thread that i found it on, so you could PM him about them im sure

marsyas

sadly no tracklist was posted, he was happy to oblige me with a track ID on another board though, are there any in particular, as maybe i could help you out?

alternatively this is the thread that i found it on, so you could PM him about them im sure

whats the tune playing at 25:15 before qawalli....i think i know it, but i cant place it.

and is the tune after qawalli, is burial ? i am slippin..

elgato

I just dont know
yeh i had the exact same feeling with that one, those piano stabs are so familiar but i just cant place it, sorry. ive asked on that other board though so i'll let you know if he replies

the one after Qawwali is indeed Burial - Unite from Box of Dub

elgato

I just dont know
the tune in question is Andy Stott - Massacre. big 12, i have no idea why it evaded my purchasing previously