kode 9 sonar mix

noel emits

a wonderful wooden reason
yeh i had the exact same feeling with that one, those piano stabs are so familiar but i just cant place it, sorry. ive asked on that other board though so i'll let you know if he replies

Strongly reminiscent of 'Looks Like We're Shy One Horse' by Colourbox I think. Could be a sample?

mos dan

fact music
niney the preserver and mr spaceape in a weird pseud's corner piss-take of a video:

"Videocraft piloted by tobias c. van Veen" LOL!

they are joking, right? right?

elgato

I just dont know
yeh Massacre is a deep one. the flip is lush too, sick swung drums, so dubbed out and warm. equally good if not better! when he gets it right, Andy Stott is a really amazing producer

dont know about that sample noel, i dont know the track, thanks for the tip though!

noel emits

a wonderful wooden reason
dont know about that sample noel, i dont know the track, thanks for the tip though!

yeah i listened to the colourbox track again and i don't think it is that - still reminds me of something else anyway, and i hadn't heard the andy stott track before now.

Kuma

The Konspirator
niney the preserver and mr spaceape in a weird pseud's corner piss-take of a video:

"Videocraft piloted by tobias c. van Veen" LOL!

they are joking, right? right?

montral-futurist tc van veen will bring the weird out of anyone.
Not a bad chat, but certainly pretty..out there..

mms

sometimes
andy stott seems to be a to be a very able producer but he's never really made anything very memorable, he's a bit bland.