Mr Jeg

suck your thumb
I saw that on DSF as well but I have a feeling they may have been unintentionally misleading - at the last DMZ both kryptic mindz and loefah played a KM remix of 'root' so i have a feeling they may mean KM remixes of loefah & burial rather than the other way round...

hopefully i'm wrong cos personally i'd be overjoyed if just one new loefah track got released this year!

Ory

warp drive
I saw that on DSF as well but I have a feeling they may have been unintentionally misleading - at the last DMZ both kryptic mindz and loefah played a KM remix of 'root' so i have a feeling they may mean KM remixes of loefah & burial rather than the other way round...

hopefully i'm wrong cos personally i'd be overjoyed if just one new loefah track got released this year!

yeah now that I think of it, blackdown/dusk played something that sounded like a refix of a burial track by KM on their last show. wasn't all that good imo.

I'm desperate for new burial material. :confused:

Blackdown

nexKeysound
yeah now that I think of it, blackdown/dusk played something that sounded like a refix of a burial track by KM on their last show. wasn't all that good imo.

hmm, we've only played an original Kryptic Minds & Leon Switch track, the amazing " "One of Us" though it really needs to be heard out not on the 64kb mono rinse stream...

benjybars

village elder.
can anyone over here shed any light on the Loefah and DMZ remixes of Ragga Twins that Soul Jazz were advertising a few months back??

Ory

warp drive
hmm, we've only played an original Kryptic Minds & Leon Switch track, the amazing " "One of Us" though it really needs to be heard out not on the 64kb mono rinse stream...

ah I think I'm confusing you with Skream. He played a KM tune with the drums from Archangel or some other tune, inna refix style.

I'll see if I can find the set and post a sample.

urbanite

subnoto
Loefah played a really good set here in Moscow this friday night... at least the first hour out of 1:30 was really good before it all went into full on crowdpleasers... It's weird but with him so insistent on playing halftime beats, he really brings out a sense of hip-hop to my ears anyway. He also played something that really got me interested a remix of Toasty's Knowledge, but I have no clue who by.

Pinch also did a good job, but technical difficulties with the gear seemed to get in the way a bit, sadly :(

benjybars

village elder.
that Gemmy mix is sick.

clearly gonna be a massive year for Gemmy Joker & Guido.. what happened to the Bristol takeovers at FWD- thought they were supposed to be monthly?

gragy10

Veteran Lurker
that Gemmy mix is sick.

clearly gonna be a massive year for Gemmy Joker & Guido.. what happened to the Bristol takeovers at FWD- thought they were supposed to be monthly?

Dunno about the FWD things but think there's a Gemmy-Joker-Starkey night booked at Corsica for April?..