mrfaucet

The Ideas Train
Barca didn't even play to their best I don't think. Ronaldo was just a spectator. Can't wait for the next one in April.

BareBones

wheezy
god i love watching ronaldo's face when he and his team get totally outclassed and crushed. I thought now that he's playing in another country my hatred of him might have tempered a little, but i can happily say i still loathe him with every fibre of my being.

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
That was the reason everyone watches football, surely? Schadenfreude in spades, mesmeric football at possibly the greatest stadium in the world... Anyone know where to get proper highlights, rather than just the goals?

BareBones

wheezy
footytube seem have pretty much all of the match up across a few different videos. annoyingly they're not numbered "1 of 5" so it's trial and error getting the clip you want, but i've just watched the majority of the second half on there.

bandshell

Grand High Witch
Barca ran rings around Madrid. Great game. Madrid didn't do themselves any favours. A weak performance and a lack of self control. No need for all the pushing, fouling and confrontations. Made for an exciting match, though.

Villa's second goal was awesome. That pass from Messi...

BareBones

wheezy
nothing like a good cup run to paper over the cracks... oh well hopefully this will give us a bit of momentum in the league. We haven't been playing that badly i don't think, just been snatching an awful lot of draws from the jaws of victory. obinna has been quality all season, good to see him take some plaudits yesterday. will be a real shame to see him go back to inter.

hucks

Your Message Here
Apparently England only got 4 votes, so lost the CONACAF votes from anti corruption champion Jack Warner.

Am quite up for a World CUp in Russia, though. Could be interesting.

Edit: England got TWO votes. Including their own. Well done everyone!

Last edited: