luka

should be either some spectacular hooliganism in russia or some spectacular police repression/brutality.

mrfaucet

The Ideas Train
http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/dec/05/fifa

Said & Done said:
And finally: why England really lost

The Daily Mail on why England's bid failed: "Was it the video that cost us?" The Mail says the film shown during England's bid presentation in Zurich was "un-English", too "multi-cultural" and relied on "a range of ethnically diverse figures".
(Online comments on the story from Mail readers: • "It makes me sick when we have this 'multicultural' rubbish rubbed in our faces" • "This country is dying" • "You couldn't make it up, we Brits have to put up with this nonsense every day" • "Fools! Multi cultural idiots!!!" • "Well done Daily Mail for having the courage to speak up" • plus: "If only Diana were here to see what this nation has become.")

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
should be either some spectacular hooliganism in russia or some spectacular police repression/brutality.

also some spectacular oversight with about tent housand fans failing to get their visas ratified properly. They can't waive the requirement as they did for the 2008 CL Final for a whole month, can they?

luka

that diana line is gold and will be put into use on a daily basis, by me, from now till forever.

jenks

thread death
Shabby Newcastle, they really have no class. Well, good luck to the next idiot to take that job over.

paolo

Mechanical phantoms
I would have thought that Hughton would be one of the less likely Premiership managers to be sakce. Newcastle :confused:

hucks

Your Message Here
Orient were 2 down too. Are FA cup highlights online anywhere, a la BBC's 2-min clips of Football League games?

Itv have the rights, but fa.com shows stuff, too. You can see why they fought so hard for the win. Proper glamma tie next round at carrow road.

crackerjack

Itv have the rights, but fa.com shows stuff, too. You can see why they fought so hard for the win. Proper glamma tie next round at carrow road.

Marvellous, I've been wanting to see our glorious 4-0 replay win over FC Utd. That'll teach 'em for '83, oh yes.

paolo

Mechanical phantoms
Another fairly surprising Premiership sacking then. I thought Allardyce had got Blackburn going quite well, despite the 7-1 humping

Also, I have a feeling that Arsenal will win tonight but Man U will finish above them

nomos

Administrator
Also, I have a feeling that Arsenal will win tonight but Man U will finish above them
Same here. Excited about tonight though. Arsenal are strong on the road this year and Szczesny's making his first PL start (Fabianski's been good but I didn't have a good feeling about tonight). And 26 Chilean miners in attendance!