bandshell

Grand High Witch
Park's goal was extremely lucky. Looked like he was trying to limbo under it rather than head it.

Lol at Chamakh's yellow. Nani is pathetic.

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
Also, I have a feeling that Arsenal will win tonight but Man U will finish above them

Easy to say in hindsight, but I genuinely didn't think Arsenal had much chance. United have now won the last 10 out of 11 against them,w hich is pretty phenomenal.

bandshell

Grand High Witch
United deserved the win. Both teams were poor, but they were slightly less poor. Some questionable decisions from Webb too.

Nasri seemed to be completely contained. Almost non-existent on the field. You could say that about both teams though, really. Nani had a few good patches down the right flank, but no one really stood out.

Expected a lot more.

What's going on with Arshavin? Gone off the boil recently.

don_quixote

Trent End
palace were shockingly bad. if they're not in league one next season they've pulled off a minor miracle.

we were devestating. if it hadn't been for speroni in the palace goal we'd have won 6 or 7 nil

slim jenkins

El Hombre Invisible
They have turned a corner...going the wrong way. They were shockingly dull last night, with no midfield control, constantly caught in possession, and no clue going forward...Cech resorting to hoofing the ball upfield in the vain hope that it might bounce off a defender and go in, perhaps. Kalou has increasingly looked like a waste of space recently. Essien used to drive forward a get goals but now seems unable to do so...Lampard's not fully fit...Cole was barracked into ineffectiveness...it's not looking good for the Champion's League...

Chelsea moan over....

hucks

Your Message Here
Bloody hell, Norwich are 3rd. Just beat the leaders at home. Daring to dream of promotion now.

crackerjack

Brighton's first league win since Nov 2, and a 5-0 thumping to boot. Now 5 points clear again and with our new £300k signing about to make his debut....:D

bandshell

Grand High Witch
Lol at Sagna and Zabaleta. Sagna doing the hardman/wanker thing of "I'm going to push your head with my head".

What with the Tevez business, Silva and Balotelli absent and Kolo and Adebayor having their little scrap the conditions weren't ideal. I think we got lucky tonight.

paolo

Mechanical phantoms
Bring back Wilkins, man was obviously the brains behind this operation. Or just get rid of Carlo and bring in Zola, Vialli and Hughes for some late nineties revival action :cool: