baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
how uttelry predictable. so - lose vs man u in the fa cup, lose vs barcelona in the nou camp, and so...relying on Chelsea to rescue their season really, aren't they, by beating man u twice?

the hysteria around the 2-1 barcelona win was insane. they played absolutely brilliantly, but it was ONE MATCH (and arguably, only 45 minutes). Messi's gonna have a fucking field day if they play like they did today.

Last edited:

bandshell

Grand High Witch
jACcs.gif

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
oooh, that's harsh. The guy played excellently against Barcelona. Dunno whose fault the goal was really, but shouldn't the keeper be calling for the ball more clearly?

Wenger's absurd attitude towards getting a goalkeeper who is both reliabel and experienced, is coming back to haunt him again. Everyone knows Schmeichel was worth about 10-15 points a season, and Cech too at his best - a team with aspirations of being great almost always has a great goalkeeper, sung or unsung. The current one, whose name I can't spell, is very promising but he's 20 ffs.

Last edited:

IdleRich

IdleRich
This has got to be the most ludicrous thing I've ever heard
He (Ancelotti) said the defender was a role model for all aspiring footballers. He added: "He is highly motivated, a very good player and a very good professional. I think everyone who appreciates football should appreciate him because he is also a very fair player. He never shouts at referees or makes bad tackles on opponents. On the pitch he is an example."
Is he talking about the same Ashley Cole?

IdleRich

IdleRich
Yeah, just been watching the highlights on youtube and had roughly the same thought - well, at first I wondered if it might have been genuinely sympathetic but when I see it again I don't really think so somehow.

crackerjack

which birmingham player was that? cos he's a prize cunt for doing that.

i was barely alive, but john aldridge did that to brian laws in 1989 and that man is an utter utter prick.

At first everyone assumed it wa Bowyer (previous, I guess), but now I've read Ferguson. Haven't seen proper pics or footage yet.

tom lea

i was barely alive, but john aldridge did that to brian laws in 1989 and that man is an utter utter prick.
yeah, aldridge is a horrible inbred cunt. didnt he point right in laws' face and laugh?

it was barry ferguson what done it, apparently. pretty low, but i can't help remembering arsenal fans justifying this when it happened, which is just as bad really. and then there's obviously this. they've always been shitty winners under wenger.

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
His goal was one of the most impressive strikes I've seen. Beat van Persie's goal vs Barcelona for me. No keeper could've stopped it.