What is the first thing you remember sticking up your arse?

version

"Oh yeah, there was that time I buggered myself senseless with one of my mother's Dalton Mint porcelain figurines of a lady in an 18th-century ballgown, but it had completely slipped my mind."
This seems wildly out of character for you. I'm impressed.

sus

nilprenia has weighed in on the most important dissensus issue

spendy continues to abstain

"what do you think this is, a greentext forum?"

write up titillating graphic images for the lads nty

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
On holiday in France once, had seafood, steak frites and other bbq protein cuts a fuckload of wine with v little roughage. An ensuing constipation began that beggars belief. Every time I tried to go over the following day it was like trying to pass a boulder sideways.

Couldnt find any laxatives, feeling got more and more uncomfortable so I got a stick, pushed like fuck and by breaking the stool in half finally got the deed done. Yes you read that correctly - I gently inserted a piece of tree in to break up and force out the horror brick.

You’re the first to know.

IdleRich

IdleRich
Dandy In The Underworld there's a lot of that going on, think he uses a spoon - then thinks, what the hell, might as well eat it.

woops

is not like other people
On holiday in France once, had seafood, steak frites and other bbq protein cuts a fuckload of wine with v little roughage. An ensuing constipation began that beggars belief. Every time I tried to go over the following day it was like trying to pass a boulder sideways.

Couldnt find any laxatives, feeling got more and more uncomfortable so I got a stick, pushed like fuck and by breaking the stool in half finally got the deed done. Yes you read that correctly - I gently inserted a piece of tree in to break up and force out the horror brick.

You’re the first to know.
hence username?

luka

Do you have constipation Woops? Corpsey is always on about his. Says he's got it something chronic.

woops

is not like other people
freud famously equated money and excrement, so i immediately get rid of all mine in a public house, chuck it all over the place, spread it around

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
@woops You can be quite deft with a stick, you have to factor in the knots and nodules of your temporary tool and not wanting to injure yourself. Problem was heat, dehydration, dt’s, lack of amenities and lack of anything like Laxedo, so you’re forced to improvise. Add war crime quality campsite toilets.

That feeling afterwards though, the feeling of freedom, unbound to the extreme discomfort food can create....the horror, the horror of true liberty. Hands got off ok. Quick scrub and sorted. So if you’re ever in a post-apocalyptic world, untethered from dietary norms, carry a stick in your tool repertoire. Ray Mears knows this.