DJ Sef- "In The Funkin House 4"
http://files.filefront.com/DJ+Sef+In+The+Funkin+Hous4zip/;11537101;/fileinfo.html
Loads of tunes I've never heard of before, some of this stuff is brilliant really.

1. My Rendition - The Martinez Brothers
2. Paper Chase - Ciara Hill Meets Vikter Duplaix
3. Disco Dayz - Wbeeza
4. Heaven (Marlon D. & G.A. Club Mix) - Kem
5. Africa - Alex Finkin ft. Reverend P
6. Broken Dreams (Aphrodisiax Mix) - Ceramic ft. Aisling Stephenson
7. Unfinished Business - Aphrodisiax
8. Nothing Better Than Your Lovin' (Justin Micheal & M-Sol's Deep Hermosa Mix) - T.J. Cases ft. Natalie Broomes
9. Unknown - Unknown Artist
10. Make Your Move - DJ Seany B ft. Monique Parris
11. Rumba - TNT
12. A Girl Like Me - DJ Naughty
13. Erotic Illusions - Nick Holder
14. Pasta for 2 - DJ Jeroenski
15. Deeper - Copyright ft. Imaani
16. The Storm - Argy
17. Reign - HardHouse Banton
18. Walkin On Thin Ice (Anane's Old School Dub 2) - Anane
19. F12 (Argy 6AM Mix) - Jeronme Sydenham & Tiger Stripes
20. Dance With Me (Crazy Cousinz Remix) - P2J ft. Shaniqu
21. Your Special (Doruk Ozien Dub) - Soul Creation ft. Stephanie Cooke
22. Revenge (Scott Wozniak Groovy Mix) - Darryl D'Bonneau
23. It's What I Am (Simbad Remix) - Karizma

viktorvaughn

So where can I see some funky DJs?!

Not sure I'll be able to persuade mates to going to grimey looking funky raves in Mile End though...

straight

wings cru
if your too much of a scruff theres some funky on at chockablock though it tends to be brief and on early with 5 people dancing while all the grumpy rudeboys sit round the side waiting for the grime

luka

unless you look utterly wet or you dress like a gay man or something you'll be fine in mile end or any other club in the east end.
most of the things going on is all local fuckeries, you wont be involved.
ive been rex, eq, purple e3, palace pavilion, everywhere in east and never had any trouble whatsoever....

nomos

Administrator
crazy cousinz show is the one i tune into most regularly. i like it.

apple's also got the mr bean 12" which sounds a lot like siegalizer. there's a dancehall vocal version on there by orthodox.

Grievous Angel

Beast of Burden
oooh, interesting.

My favourite is Scratcha. Hot, techy, hard funky plus loads of rocking grime (and the occasional dubstep track, though not the really good ones). He's covering the bases but doing it REALLY well.

Top tip, trust me.

Blackdown

nexKeysound
I've heard quite a lot of radio sets and in clubs too, and i still feel unsure about funky.

i'm excited about the idea of it, i feel the buzz from a London community doing something different/opposed to grime and i love seeing the UKG patterns all over again, but 50% of the time once the DJs played Do You Mind, Apple and Yellowtail, it goes into any straight 4/4 house.

I didn't really get excited by straight 4x4 90s house before funky came along, so it feels a bit fake to get over excited about it, now that it has.

I'll keep looking for exciting new funky tracks, but i think those that are any 90s house tracks should be called out as such...

Ory

warp drive
what's the tune that goes "oooh, aaah, boy I wanna be up in your bed", played by Marcus Nasty? I think there's an MC on the track aswell. pretty straight-forward deep house but I like it.