Benny Bunter

^Yeah big thanks Tom, so glad to get a copy of that.

Pretty much as soon as I posted this my internet connection decided to par me and not work for the rest of the evening. And then I ended up having a bit of a mad weekend. But I've got round to doing it now -
Marcus Nasty w/. Shantie and Ranking, Rinse 22nd September:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/z0anjr

Cheers Andy. I got last saturdays Petchy show recorded but my internet connections been playing up too so I cant upload just yet. Its a good un though.

gumdrops

well instro only set just means no vocal tunes. but i - and i say this as someone who hasnt been able to listen to the show every week so hey - wouldnt mind hearing marcus with just one mc again. he seems to have too many posse sessions now. it was cool when it was just rankin.

Benny Bunter

You gotta love Shantie though...

That MN show Andy just posted is fierce, well worth a listen. Too many great tracks to mention but that tune about 76 mins in with the elephant trumps (!!!!) at the start is just one belter among many.

Ranking is definitely growing on me too.

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
Listening to that Ill Blu set from a couple of weeks back on Rinse, and remembering why I loved this music. Now to catch up on the last 6/8 months... :D

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
Yeah, it's a killer, there's a link on I Love Music (and possibly on this thread too?). Has anyone got a link to the Marcus Nasty show on the 20th Oct, btw?

Bunj

Cheers for that Petchy set Benny, big as per...

Was proper vibezin with me lass off this tune at the FACT thing on sunday

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
@Rinsefm l8r with @MARCUSNASTY b2b @SUPA D FT @MCVERSATILE @SHANTIEMC @RAMZEEMUSIC @MCCRAZY702 @RANKING @coldsteps @TOPSEE @BRIMES ITS ON

Tentative Andy

I'm in the Meal Deal
It's World on Fire by DJ Sdoko, some South African bizness iirc:
Def sounds like it could have been a Bassboy or Champion type beat though. Maxwell sounds pretty good over it too.