Ory

warp drive
feels like everything is 4x4 now, or am I wrong? I'm not hearing much of the really broken sounding stuff like Feeline and Segalizer anymore.

gumdrops

going by the samples, the new roska ep doesnt seem as good as his other ones. not sure about that synthesized vocal effect on that last track :slanted:

Tyro

The Kandy Tangerine Man

elgato

I just dont know
im loving the new Roska, completely different vibes but i love the direction he's taking. there are loads of people doing the rough sparse broken stuff now, which im feeling a lot, but his new ones sound unlike anything else i've heard

QueenofSheba

Keep It Funky!!
Roska Roska

going by the samples, the new roska ep doesnt seem as good as his other ones. not sure about that synthesized vocal effect on that last track :slanted:

The latest Roska EP is doing ALOT in my opinion!! I wouldn't let the samples fool you. There are many DJs that have been waiting for this EP.

gumdrops

marcus nasty show smacked it on rinse tonight. caught a bit driving home but had to record the second half on good ol tape (had to do something since rinse hasnt sorted their site out yet).

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
So, so, so happy to see all this stuff available as high quality digital downloads. Finally some heads got bonked together.