viktorvaughn

event-021108.gif

Rude not to really. The thought of Marcus on the PP system is making me feel a bit funny...

boomnoise

♫
but the meeting point is far from the centre. at least, the more interesting stuff is, the rest wanders into slinky club house territory almost like garage didn't mutate once it crossed the atlantic.

Elijah

Butterz
but the meeting point is far from the centre. at least, the more interesting stuff is, the rest wanders into slinky club house territory almost like garage didn't mutate once it crossed the atlantic.

i wonder when this interesting stuff is going to start getting released. Looks like they are just going to go straight on ukfunky.com or dubplate.net and get forgotten about. props to whoever still releasing vinyl I got your back!

wascal

Wild Horses
Big weekend for this stuff in Bristol on the 28th - Night Slugs in one place, Marcus Nasty in another then the day after Bruk have got Mac 10 ;)

gumdrops

if marcus is on earlyish im def gonna reach on sunday. but if its a 1-2am thing, ill have to just stick to my mp3s lol.

mos dan

fact music
it's an indication of how miscegenated the scenes are getting now that the newly announced fwd line ups are cropping up in the dubstep, funky, and grime threads :)

it's my dad's 60th on sunday but am lobbying for early celebrations so i can get up to fwd in time!

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Really would like to see Marcus at FWD but might not happen as I'm going to be getting fucked up in leeds saturday night :(

nomos

Administrator
yeah it was high grade mess after that. i can up the last hour or so if the rinse blog doesn't provide.

(funky post #1000 btw :cool:)