Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Getting paid thursday, there's so many dubstep releases I want so I reckon I'll be splitting things 50/50 between that and funky

Is uptown reliable or what?

Getting paid thursday, there's so many dubstep releases I want so I reckon I'll be splitting things 50/50 between that and funky

Is uptown reliable or what?

They are but the postage is shit. Should just drop down the new shop on Lexington Street- where Wyld Pitch used to be/is.

faustus

seems like rinse has decided not to put sets for download anymore. i thought they were just being slow but seeing as they've now put up some podcasts (appleblim, geiom) but no radio shows (well just 1, alexander nut & harmonic 313) in more than a month, seems like they're not going to. fucking stupid after they kicked up a load of trouble about getdarker (?) doing it.

have to get recording then

edit: i'm not gonna be at home this evening til a bit later, can some1 do marcus nasty 7-9?

crazy cousinz is tuesday 1-3(pm), i'm normally at home then :)

Last edited:

boomnoise

♫
seems like rinse has decided not to put sets for download anymore. i thought they were just being slow but seeing as they've now put up some podcasts (appleblim, geiom) but no radio shows (well just 1, alexander nut & harmonic 313) in more than a month, seems like they're not going to. fucking stupid after they kicked up a load of trouble about getdarker (?) doing it.

have to get recording then

edit: i'm not gonna be at home this evening til a bit later, can some1 do marcus nasty 7-9?

crazy cousinz is tuesday 1-3(pm), i'm normally at home then :)

i'll get on the marcus. will be just like old time.

yeah it was barefiles. i'll try and get some more info from rinse on whether they've stopped for good or what.

viktorvaughn

This cannot download fast enough - don't think I've heard a thing from Sharkey since that Mac 10 rinse set from end of 2006'ish

This ain't a game, this is my life. Fuck dreaming, I'm going to make it happen...

absolute don. Hope he hasn't come back after a while and been rubbish a la Roachee.

boomnoise

♫
dj wigman on rinse instead of mak10 instead of marcus

i'll start recording but i have a feeling this might be far less essential than either of the other two.

but my ears await surprise

datura

white collar loafer
i'll get on the marcus. will be just like old time.

yeah it was barefiles. i'll try and get some more info from rinse on whether they've stopped for good or what.

Heh, i remember those days. What happened to thc? I used to rely on you 2 and Dubway hosting for my fix..good days, everything sounded so fresh and new, and exciting, much like the funky scene appears to be (on radio anyway, not been to a night as yet although Marcus Nasty seems to be up here a fair bit).

mos dan

fact music
Heh, i remember those days. What happened to thc? I used to rely on you 2 and Dubway hosting for my fix..good days, everything sounded so fresh and new, and exciting, much like the funky scene appears to be (on radio anyway, not been to a night as yet although Marcus Nasty seems to be up here a fair bit).

haha, the phrase "hold tight boomnoise on the recording" - one of the most familiar sounds of early dubstep :)