mos dan

fact music
how hard is it to get a bus back to victoria from wherever night slugs is?

n55 or 243 to holborn, then the n38 to victoria. 27 minutes at that time of night :) sorry to have been cryptic before...

December 18
Night Slugs @ East Village
Lil Silva
Ikonika
Oneman
residents Bok Bok & L-Vis 1990

so just the two producers of the year and the dj of the year then. fair enough. :p

viktorvaughn

n55 or 243 to holborn, then the n38 to victoria. 27 minutes at that time of night :) sorry to have been cryptic before...

December 18
Night Slugs @ East Village
Lil Silva
Ikonika
Oneman
residents Bok Bok & L-Vis 1990

so just the two producers of the year and the dj of the year then. fair enough. :p

Lil Silva, excellent booking. Xmas works bash do beforehand but will attempt to stay sober enough to come and see him (and the others)...top class selection.

mos dan

fact music
lol, i tried telling me manager but she's not convinced. does anyone know what time it finishes?

9-2.30, flyer coming very soon. why don't you try playing your boss 'please', followed by 'funky flex', followed by one of oneman's legendary 'stone cold' blends? who could possibly argue with that? ;)

Ach!

Turd on the Run
I'ma try and make that night at East Village. Is it only Lil Silva that will be playing funky?

I work round there, and it is very advance notice, but it would be cool for people on here to represent, and I'm gonna try my upmost to organize my pals to go.

Is Bar Rumba next week not on for sure? I would most certainly have made that this time around.

(this is a nice mix, by Fingaprint with Dogtaniaun, not many new tunes but a nice nonetheless. I think Dogtan is my favourite MC in funky, although Versatile seems very cool, and King of the Ranks has the old skool factor sewn up).

Last edited: