what you currently enjoying ?

jimitheexploder

I've been pretty addicted to Richard Skelton lately, wrote this about him...

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

DannyL

Wild Horses
I've been pretty addicted to Richard Skelton lately, wrote this about him...

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

This is absolutely brilliant. Perfect music for the state of my head this morning.

Numbers

Shame of the lousy video.

slim jenkins

El Hombre Invisible
Cut backs? What cut backs? I just shelled out for the Daughter Of The Industrial Revolution box and I'm enjoying that little f*cker no end.
That and Monolake's 'Hongkong', which as you all know is pretty good.