dilbert1

Well good for you. I've got nothing to offer him but I'd take a shit 128kbps file I just want to hear the damn thing again. Why are they like that

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
Well good for you. I've got nothing to offer him but I'd take a shit 128kbps file I just want to hear the damn thing again. Why are they like that

i dunno and yes I agree.

I'm just not dealing with any dogbreath for 128, especially as this one in particular has got a load of characters which make my screen reader crash in the user info so I can hardly read his request list.

dilbert1

Wow thanks for having a look. Yeah he's a real POS don't let his low-frequency vibrations interfere with your own

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
Wow thanks for having a look. Yeah he's a real POS don't let his low-frequency vibrations interfere with your own

I actually sent him a message a few months ago as I wanted some midwest techno on communique records, telling him to make his request list accessible. nothing, of course.

other_life

bioconfused
currently trying to make a chronological youtube playlist of this stuff (starting in 1991 with ibiza records 'jungle techno') so my knowledge is less Mediated by other people's idiosyncratic/tendentious taste. this stood out, from 1992

other_life

bioconfused
i think it's worth noting that the 'rock a bloc', sharply demarcated drum hits programming style goes back this far (even if there's still more subjective 'roll' on the finished tracks)

other_life

bioconfused
is there any advantages of the TAL sampler plug in over and against the in box ableton sampler esp. for producing jungle? DoA swears by it but the way they talk production is impenetrable

other_life

bioconfused
im also realising that if i want to be 'in tradition' rather than perpetually transversal to it i should probably learn renoise but im trying to talk myself out of it, of course

dilbert1

@other_life have you used trackers? I never had, bought a polyend tracker last year and even though I’m a lazy fuck I found that way of putting stuff together very intuitive and addicting. Renoise has a lot more under the hood but its essentially the same thing i think

Benny Bunter

I'm gonna post such a killer jungle tune in a bit when I remember what it's called. You'll probably all know it and love it already but I need to hear it again

Benny Bunter

Ooh hang on, never heard that I don't think, I'll give it a listen in a bit, i was wondering what the sample was from earlier