Benny Bunter

It's a fine line. I saw a couple of dread bass detractor posts recently and I'm in agreement, that tune tips it over into ugliness for me too and it's too fast

dilbert1

You heard this one? Goes nuts at 1:33.

Spandangle Selection reissued this recently on some vinyl-only bullshit. All about the flip for me, its mostly reese bass with a nice little dred accent at the end of every other phrase. Check 2:44 for some Lemon D or Remarc tier programming and saxophone. And then 3:27 when the Think comes in, woof

other_life

bioconfused
You heard this one? Goes nuts at 1:33.

FUCK i need to learn renoise

I reckon Remarc was good for walking that fine line

the planet mu comp is probably by runtime my most listened jungle record, neck and neck with guardians of ruff. remarc feels like jungle when it is most like itself, the connection w earlier hardcore has become more vestigial and there's nothing Muso about it.

You listened to any of the breakcore stuff like DJ Scud in the digital hardcore thread?

^ death grips

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
instant gratification, no curiosity, no nothing. a rather placid and uninteresting people, once you exclude the windrush contribution to their culture.

How dare anyone make anything challenging, they must always cater to my adolescent herpes infected urges.