Neo-Nazi forum hacked

john eden

male pale and stale
a BNP member interviewed on news complains 'it seems to me that we're living in a fascist state'

whilst in another shot, a member had a placard reading 'no to a police state'

are they being deeply, deeply ironic?

This fits in with the BNP's drive to become respectable - it's entirely understandable from their perspective.

After all, they are a legal political party whose members face intimidation from lefty thugs, can lose their jobs, etc.

All they want is the freedom to talk to the electorate about their entirely reasonable poltiics, but everyone gangs up on them, even people who bang on about freedom of speech yadda yadda yadda.

Tyro

The Kandy Tangerine Man
Racist Father Ted Kinetic Type
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

vimothy

yurp
All they want is the freedom to talk to the electorate about their entirely reasonable poltiics, but everyone gangs up on them, even people who bang on about freedom of speech yadda yadda yadda.

In my experience, neo-nazi types always display this same persecution complex bull-shit.

craner

Beast of Burden
"Will not be renewing 07 (objects to being told he shouldn't wear a bomber jacket)"

"member describes himself as a witch: potential embarrassment if active"

"Pubic speaker. Has two suits of medieval 14th & 15th century armour and can joust for rallies"

craner

Beast of Burden
"Activist. Membership suspended 20.9.05 (inappropriate tattoo). Suspension lifted 27.09.05"

Intriguing.

john eden

male pale and stale
In my experience, neo-nazi types always display this same persecution complex bull-shit.

Yes I think it's a key point in far right ideology, hence all the excitement about the protocols of zion, etc. Plus also the xenophobia.

Mind you, parts of the left are just as bad at predicting a police state, "oooh I once read a book by Chomsky do you think "they" are tapping my phone?" nonsense.

mms

sometimes
Yes I think it's a key point in far right ideology, hence all the excitement about the protocols of zion, etc. Plus also the xenophobia.

Mind you, parts of the left are just as bad at predicting a police state, "oooh I once read a book by Chomsky do you think "they" are tapping my phone?" nonsense.

The most succesful far right ideologies seem to be pathetically nostalgic for something that never existed and have a weird quasi mythological utterly fanciful sense of history too. Weird mix of utter escapism and utter brutality.

has anyone got that full list they can pm me wirth btw?

crackerjack

The most succesful far right ideologies seem to be pathetically nostalgic for something that never existed and have a weird quasi mythological utterly fanciful sense of history too. Weird mix of utter escapism and utter brutality.

Makes sense when you think about it though, the idea that the volk have been corrupted from their 'natural' state of racial (or religious) purity/supremacy.

craner

Beast of Burden
From that New Statesman article:

BNP supporters have obviously been talking a lot about Muslims, and this is their computer-generated reward - one they aren't best pleased with. "It would be nice to get rid of [the advert] as I do find it rather offensive given tha t the picture clearly shows an Asian man and a Caucasian woman," wrote one message-board user, who obviously hasn't noticed that another part of the website now carries banner adverts for www.interracialromance.com.

So how can the beleaguered BNP get rid of these unwanted intrusions? One user suggests avoiding the words Islam or Muslim and replacing them with "invaders from the East" or, even more convolutedly, "the religion of 'peace'".

There's a great, hapless, Monty Pythonesque streak to the BNP, is there not?

craner

Beast of Burden
Nick Griffin on the BNP website, today:

Dear Friend,

I’m writing this personal ‘stop press’ letter to you to give you a better insight into the extraordinary media barrage about the BNP ‘leaked’ list. Nothing could show better just how frightened the liberal ‘elite’ now are of our coming breakthrough.

Last edited:

crackerjack

Setback? Do you think the BNP are becoming more relevant or popular, then?

The conditions are good for a fascist party right now, wouldn't you agree? If this encourages the schismatic tendency within the BNP, it could be more than a temporary setback - but long term that looks unlikely.

vimothy

yurp
I'm not sure. Given the financial turmoil and general social dislocation and alienation, there is obviously an opportunity, but... The BNP don't look even remotely capable of capitalising on it, IMO. Evola reading heroic nationalism? Binge drinking and I'm a Celebrity is more like it. They're are a tiny but vocal minority group of little interest to most voters, and there they shall remain.

crackerjack

They're are a tiny but vocal minority group of little interest to most voters, and there they shall remain.

Well I doubt if anyone's predicting a BNP takeover (their thuggish image sticks to them, no matter how hard they try), but it's conceivable they could continue to gain more of the vote, encouraging manstream parties to shift right (sorry :p) on immigration (though the recession may well do that regardless of the BNP's vote).

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
If the economic slowdown - OK, immolation - hits Britain particularly hard (which it seems to be doing, from what I've heard) then immigration will probably fall off anyway as other countries start to look a more attractive option, I'd have thought. The pound is certainly getting trounced by the euro at the moment, at any rate. And as far as East European immigrants are concerned, about half of those that arrived here after the recent EU expansion have gone home already.

john eden

male pale and stale
Setback? Do you think the BNP are becoming more relevant or popular, then?

Basically agree with crackerjack on this. But certainly they have done amazingly well - from being nowhere 15 years ago to getting a GLA rep and a load of council seats.

I think there is a real danger that they rival the greens and the libdems in many areas as being the 3rd party, with a consequent knock on effect on the mainstream political agenda.

None of this depends on having a large number of people who identify themselves as being fascists (or read evola) - it's about striking a vague chord with disaffected white people, speaking "common sense", flying the flag, etc.