chow11

@selaone yeah im pretty sure they only exist on the site in full as the very low quality mp3. if you want to download the full length of them in very low quality, here is how i did it by copying it from your browser cache:
-go onto the page of a specific ringtone
-in another tab(im doing this in firefox) open your cache by typing about:cache
-go into your browser history and delete your cache
-go back to the ringtone web page and press the customize ringtone button, and when the popup comes up press the play button to start the track, and then stop it
-go back into the cache tab
-under "disk cache device" click "list cache entries"
-find the file that has closest to the largest size and a long file name in the list. it will have the song name in the title
-click on this file and go to the cache entry and open the song like this: http://media.myxer.com/audiosegment...715F3B05B008FFD580A42&start=0&duration=40000&
-at the end of the url, delete the "&duration=40000&" this will reload the page and make the track its full length ( for some reason for this track it shows the track as being three minutes but its really only a minute and a half)
-then go back to the list of cache entries and find the new entry that has the full song. it will be the same as the last one except the file size will be slightly larger and at the end wont have that part about the duration
-click on this file and under the entry information look at where it says "file on disk" this is where it is on your computer
-find this location on your computer, drag ito to your desktop, and change the file extension to mp3

Last edited:

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind

selaone

you seriously have just made me so happy you have no idea
*crosses fingers and hopes 'dj diamond - tell dat hoe' is in here*

drilla

you seriously have just made me so happy you have no idea
*crosses fingers and hopes 'dj diamond - tell dat hoe' is in here*

it's not, sadly... it's on youtube though:

I just want to apologize in advance for the disorganized state of the file names and tags and all that in these RAR files.

Also want to note that not all of it was recorded by me - some are random files I picked up along the way via soulseek. I wish I had done more at the time... It truly disturbs me that so much will be lost and forgotten.

selaone

it's not, sadly... it's on youtube though:

I just want to apologize in advance for the disorganized state of the file names and tags and all that in these RAR files.

Also want to note that not all of it was recorded by me - some are random files I picked up along the way via soulseek. I wish I had done more at the time... It truly disturbs me that so much will be lost and forgotten.

yeah it is really sad :(
and it's cool, i'll retag soon
i'm surprised at the 320's

and yeah this is the one i came across but it's of such low quality :(

chow11

also has anyone seen this mixtape that was released digitally last year by dj thadz and dj solo:
also im really surprised there is a lot of footwork releases on itunes. there is a new dj clent ep that came out three days ago

Last edited:

austin_s