No Future for the GOP?

swears

preppy-kei
obamabirth.jpg

polystyle

Crackerjack, we did have that little thing called the civil war !
Those who lost the election are just foaming, can't take it now Obama's in office,
but he got there somehow ...
;)

craner

Beast of Burden
He he, this is great! Unfortunately, I'm not famous enough to make the list, but dear Jane Asworth is. She gets a bit of a snarky write up from the Alliance for Workers Liberty! Who knew the conspiracy was so wide and so deep??

scottdisco

rip this joint please
Michael Ancram (!) is obviously a sleeper agent for the neo-cons.

christ, it's like fish in a barrel.

yes, the Kent entry is very poor.

scottdisco

rip this joint please
poor Hari.

at first he was definitely a decent, then he recanted enough to get a grudging note of qualified support from Dicky Seymour, and yet he's still in that blog roll list with spiteful Zionists like the AWL and the Eustonians.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps

craner

Beast of Burden
Sarah Palin is putting the finishing touches to her political memoir, to be titled Going Rogue.

And I think Rummy will be dropping his soon.

crackerjack

Sarah Palin is putting the finishing touches to her political memoir, to be titled Going Rogue.

And I think Rummy will be dropping his soon.

that's christmas with craner

currently reading Richard Vinen's Thatcher Years. most interesting fact to emerge so far is that after WW2, Enoch Powell thought the UK should ally with the USSR against the US as the former took a more Westphalian attitude to the British Empire. They don't make em that mad any more.