music for fucking

zhao

there are no accidents
41YFQfHV34L._SL500_AA240_.jpg

michael

Bring out the vacuum
Hafler Trio actually did an album of sex sounds. It's called .... 'Fuck'. Of course it's processed heaps after the fact.

DJ PIMP's original description of sex sounds mostly made me think of the end scene of 'The Devil's Rain', which I'm sure you can watch in all its melting-Satanists glory on youtube.

Haha, I laughed out loud many times in this thread. Nice work all.

jonny mugwump

exotic pylon
If anyone here fancies yelling "Iä! Shub-Niggurath! The Black Goat with a thousand young!" at their partner at the crucial moment - please do let us know what kind of response you get, eh?

god, i really wish you hadn't put this thought on my head, i can sense the impending divorce already.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
I like fucking my sweetheart to the Hallojulia Jeff Buckley RMX, with tears streaming from my eyes and my abercrombie and finchy shirt getting so sweaty you can see my nipples trembling underneath it.

nomadthethird

more issues than Time mag
Actually I've never yet failed to seduce a laydee with some good ol' Kenny G on the turntable, usually with some chilled Babycham and a few Ferrero Rocher on hand for good measure. Works a treat.

ha

this reminds me of the Ladies Man

Passsth the Caavastheeay

nomadthethird

That album by White Noise has a lot of sampled sex noises on it.

But really, I can think of a lot of sexy music (J. Holiday, Prince, Closer Musik, lots of funk, r&b, bass heavy electronic musics) but not a lot of music that I want to hear while having sex. Depends on what kind of sex you're talking about, of course, (I like to use music sometimes for S&M sessions) but I'm assuming everyone here means "intercourse" when they say sex.

It's hotter to try not to make any noise at all during intercourse, try it some time.

nomadthethird

you don't understand how much i love slow jams

I love slow jams, these are a couple of my favorites, kind of dated, but still good:

I can sing just like him. I usually do this while driving. Alone. J. Holiday is very attractive.

I love this one, it's just so awesome. The background male robot vocals are great. Ciara is very attractive.

nomadthethird

I can't help but get a "mum and dad in the next room" vibe from this statement.

No, I'm serious. Try it sometime.

I've had a few roommates in my day but it's not as if I'd bother to be especially quiet for them, they don't do me that favor!

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
ha

this reminds me of the Ladies Man

Passsth the Caavastheeay

I assume this guy is a character from US TV - perhaps a bit like our very own Swiss Toni...

swiss_tony.jpg

"Laying a carpet is very much like making love to a beautiful woman. You check the dimensions, lay her out on the floor, pin her down, walk all over her. If you're adventurous, like me, you might like to try an underlay."

nomadthethird

Everyone must remember this slow jam:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed>