Facebook SOundclash

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Me and my mates used to just do anything goes youtube clashes but lately we've been doing themed all hip-hop ones, we've done

J Dilla vs. Premier vs. Pete Rock
Dirty South vs. West coast vs. East coast
1993 vs. 1994 vs. 1995
Nas vs. B.I.G vs. 2pac
1988-2004 (one song from each year each)

We're dorkheadz, I know.

luka

then it went like this
(dunno what the fuck thats all about. elephant man recording dubs for someone else?
i think he was feeling bare flustered at this point)
(then i smacked him with this which he pretended to know even though he really didn't)
(this is the first good thing he played. already been going for fucking ages and this is the first truly big tune he draws for)
(but then i came back with this which i introduced him too origninally so i still won that anyway.)
(then he played this. i then searched franticaly for moschino on youtube but amazingly its not there)
(then i got flustered cos i couldnt find it and then i looked for drunken master by top cat and thats not there either so i chose any random top cat thing. unfottunately i chose this which is shit. so this is the only round that dave beat me on. im not ashamed to admit i did lose a round)
then he got overexcited and played two. this one
(undeniable classic but not really very original or anything, who dont know that tune?)
then he must have thought like that didnt hit hard enough so he played this
so he done this gorgous tom and jerry thing but it didn't hit hard enough cos i just smacked him with bass, watch waht i done now
oh shit! daves in some serious trobule.
but cos that is obvious i went back in time for this one and that hurt him cos he'd never heard it before, he was shocked, he never recovered from this blow
im coldhearted! im not going to lie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzucanozPeE
then he done that, one of his better moments, but i knew the one thing to destroy that
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8KKGoR4FHA&feature=related
im a killer!
clash done. dead dead dead.
now, ask yourself, do you feel lucky

bun-u, dj, promoteer, record label impressario, dealt with disgustingly. won one round. ONE. dead. and he done better then anyone ever has before. im too mch

luka

anyone who wants it put your names in the hat now. tournament style innit. not everyone vs me, cos thats not really fair is it.
i'll sort out the draw. put your name in the hat. deadline next week friday.
ufo and bassnation are already considered in and bun-u wants a rematch so i'll put his name in the hat too.

bun-u

Trumpet Police
one word of warning if you do decide to step up to luka in the ring...he's also both the ref and the judges. he says I have the right of appeal (via dissensus) but I'll pass for now and make it clearer on the rematch.

anyway, good doin battle with ya luka

Client Eastwood

Great tread. There's a Reggae Soundclash app on Facebook.

'Start by playing small dances, juggling 7" until you get a disk cutter, then start voicing dubs and send/play them to generate more cash and more dubs, get exclusive links with studios, win clashes and trophys, draw counteractions and huge combos the more tunes you send the deeper your box gets, and dont forget to send a message with your tune because you must have a good speech'

http://en-gb.facebook.com/apps/application.php?id=21393804350

luka

yeah i am the ref and teh judge its true but i am very objective as i think anyone persusing my account of that clash will see. i awarded bun-u a round.

DJ PIMP

so is there a time limit between rounds? its shit if you can google endlessly til you find something...

luka

have some fucking decency. what sort of dickhead would do that?
code of honour innit. ive pretty much always done it in real time though. think up a solution for me.

D

droid

im going to give you some running commentary
i got bored of soca cos neither of us know fuck all about soca, no point bluffing
next round
(luka)
(i duno what he played this for)
(luka)

then he tried saying my one was too old. (but hed never heard it before thogh i think)
(but this is older? i think this is inconsistancy) i like this though

Amateur dibby dibby soundbwoy business. Luka gets the red card for even thinking about playing that ghost tune... if that was real clash you'd be bottled off the stage.

luka

whatever young un, play your position. shouldt you be talking about isreal or something

luka

i mean lets actually talk reality. you are from ireland. so what i you talking about real clash for?
how many reggae dances go off in dublin son?
if youd been out in those times you would have heard that song. if you listened to reggae stations at that time, you would have heard that song. so lets not get overexicted with the fantasisiing.

luka

i knew there wold have to be someone tryng to be stupid cos they spend there life checking discogs and i should have guessed it would be you.
do you know how much that song got played? no. becasue you were in some dublin bedsit listening to u2.

luka

trying to get all serious, like he's a fucking soundman from way back, like he don't understand, i dunno, fun?

luka

yeah i know i know
it looks like ive gone mental again for no apparent reason, over-reacted blahblahblah
and i was just sitting down thinking about. thinking, why did i get angry at one little comment that was most probably made more in jest than anything else. ehy did you do it luke? im sitting there analysing my behaviour. is it just becasue he chaleneged you? are you really that competitive that you can't handle anyone questioning your knowledge and discernment? i toyed with that idea for a bit, but nah, cos dave done that, bassnation, ufo, they all made little cheeky remarks and i loved it. the more the better. i love that. i thrive on it. thats fun to me. cos they understand the spirit of it. then i thought do you feel threatened by droid cos he knows a lot about the things you like, but i can't really accept that cos theres loads of people that know more tunes than me in the genres i like, for example pretty much everyone with west indian roots in the whle of london for example. so what is it then, well i come on the answer, i'll tell you what it is, its the appeal to some sort of realneed, like some fucking divine arbitrator of what is and isn't acceptable that sucks the whole fucking fun out the whole game and makes it shit. makes everyone self-conscious.
a real clash? well i think its pretty clear thats not uk cup clash at stratford rex. its facebook soundlash among music nerds. its in that context.
so thats my self-justificxation. it was just troubling me that i got so wound up thats all.
mmmmmm
i din't like it.
specially coming from someone with no right to talk about real clash anyway.
but i not letting that spoil my fun anyway, i dont care. ive reached closure. im good. im moving foward with ym life.

luka

so play your role droid, thats all. fuck that real talk. thats not you. put your name in the hat. try not to get too seroius. that ghost tune is amazing. i love it to the bone. i'll play it 500 times in a row.

D

droid

becasue you were in some dublin bedsit listening to u2.

Tsch ...not the first time you've resorted to pathetic racial stereotyping bullshit. Still. its all just a bit of 'fun' isn't it (until someone insults your fragile ego).

like some fucking divine arbitrator of what is and isn't acceptable that ... ...specially coming from someone with no right to talk about real clash anyway.

LOL. Im the divine arbitrator am I? You don't see me telling anyone that they don't even have the 'right' to talk about soundclash.

but i not letting that spoil my fun anyway, i dont care. ive reached closure. im good. im moving foward with ym life.

Good for you. The next step is to consult your horoscope and see what mystic Meg says.

so play your role droid, thats all. fuck that real talk. thats not you. put your name in the hat. try not to get too seroius. that ghost tune is amazing. i love it to the bone. i'll play it 500 times in a row.

No offence, but if I was gonna waste my time with this it would be with someone who actually knows something about reggae like Eden or Gabriel instead of a tinpan soundbwoy who picks his tunes from:

51CFQZS283L._SS500_.jpg

Whats next? Gonna slew me with a bit of Shaggy? Maybe a Gabrielle cover? :rolleyes: