Facebook SOundclash

petergunn

plywood violin
luca, you have spread your virus to dissensus, no opinion on it?

ps. genres i'd like to soundclash people, (but not sure if youtube has enuff stuff...)

Oi!
psych/stoner rock (60's, 70's)
disco era hip hop (79-82)

actually someone should have an "america's funniest videos" soundclash of stuff like people tripping and falling and getting hit and the nuts with baseballs and backyard wrestling and ghetto girl fights...

luka

i'll clash you on facebook or anyone else but not on dissensus cos thers too many psychos on here.
my name is tommy shanks. i thought slakk didn't play no anthemic material. all proper down beat selections, maybe he was trying too hard to be obscure and demonstrate crate depth. im more into fun. power. hype. i don't like those modest type productions. like, me, i would have drawn for the biggest nine number, watcha want, cos its so gorgeous, and its anthemic.

luka

you can transcribe it onto dissensus like i done to dave, but youd only want to do that if you won, and thats impossible. there's a few tommy shanks but my face is twisted up.

i thought slakk didn't play no anthemic material. all proper down beat selections, maybe he was trying too hard to be obscure and demonstrate crate depth.

I haven't got a fucking clue what happened to be honest, just wasn't on it.

I now play this about three times a week in work though, so thanks Luka. Passes many an hour.

petergunn

plywood violin
i'll clash you on facebook or anyone else but not on dissensus cos thers too many psychos on here.
my name is tommy shanks. i thought slakk didn't play no anthemic material. all proper down beat selections, maybe he was trying too hard to be obscure and demonstrate crate depth. im more into fun. power. hype. i don't like those modest type productions. like, me, i would have drawn for the biggest nine number, watcha want, cos its so gorgeous, and its anthemic.

believe it or not, i am not on facebook...

well, soundclashes are funny, b/c they are all about yr audience... you want to draw for tunes that the audience knows, loves, and thinks are big, but you can't play stuff they think are played out...

so, to "watcha want" is a good Nine tune, but it's the only one most people know... Redrum and Ova Confident are better...

luka

nah everyone knows any emcee too. i only really like anthems. im a simpleton.
join facebook then , you don't have to put real information