Facebook SOundclash

So I have an hour free for the 1st time in days literally. This thread was worth it.

I reckon I could beat you on Queensbridge Rap Luka. Cross-genre I think I'd lose.

That's why I stick to my niche and pick clashes wisely.

DJ PIMP

i did a couple of morning sets recently with this highly competetive woman who kind of wasted me. my selection was deeper but she had this uncanny knack for turning over genres perfectly, time after time, and giving me shit about it.

i was well fucking frazzled by the end of it. gah.

luka

what just queensbridge? you could do a queensbridge vs brroklyn thing, like the sort of thing corpsey was talking about.
don't undersestimate the hiphop knowledge you know slackk!

To be honest I think I'd just stand tall on NY rap. Cross-genre I'd give it a go, resort to disco too early and lose.

luka

gun vs slackk sounds good. maye slakk should demand a grime rematch if he loses considering gunn is an new york boy though

petergunn

plywood violin
gun vs slackk sounds good. maye slakk should demand a grime rematch if he loses considering gunn is an new york boy though

i would def not presume to be able to go dub fi dub w/ slackk on grime... dude sons people all day over at grime forum...

tuesday morning your time... lets do this... i'll get off work, grab a 40 of st. ides and get old school (no dizzee)

petergunn

plywood violin
i can barely keep my eyes open... soundclash postponed til either this afternoon (my time) or same time tomorrow...