Gordon Brown gets FLAMED

scottdisco

rip this joint please
having used the word twat earlier - but not another fine swear word which others have - i thought i would enter that particular garden, and thus i do hereby call Daniel Hannan a cunt.

ostensibly the below is nothing (or little) to do with Hannan flaming Gordon Brown over the Treaty, but, Daniel Hannan is still a cunt.

can you minute this Josef?

ta.

Daniel Hannan - - > cunt.

watch here.

josef k.

Dangerous Mystagogue
The NHS does have problems though. More managers then doctors, etc. Unclean wards.There is a large part of it which amounts to a job creation scheme for New Labour supporters. I read somewhere that it is the largest employer in the world, after the Chinese Army and the Indian railway service.

scottdisco

rip this joint please
The NHS does have problems though.

true.

Hannan seems to be implying (or perhaps he's being even balder than implications) that it is inferior to the system of health care in the States, though, which is plainly balderdash.

the Tory MEPs are now doing media damage control, i see.

sufi

lala
Where can we find the MPs expenses???

soon that one is going to blow right up... it's not on wikileaks yet, but the journalists are slavering al over the shop... i heard the leaked list is up for sale - did anyone pay up yet??
i want to hear it here first.............

sufi

lala
alright then
if nobody got the dirt on expenses...

what exactly are the 'smears' that golden's aide was about to unleash on the tories...?????

we gots to know :D

sufi

lala
it's bollocks really that the more juicy politics is all about smears and personalities rather than any actual issues innit.....

the entertainment wing of the military-industrial complex

crackerjack

alright then
if nobody got the dirt on expenses...

what exactly are the 'smears' that golden's aide was about to unleash on the tories...?????

we gots to know :D

They're all out there already. Cameron had VD once, Osbourne slept with prossies and his wife's going a bit loopy, some woman no one's ever heard of did something that might have been embarrassing.

For once I agree with Alaistair Campbell - that worst part of it is that McBride seriously thought this shit would hurt them.

craner

Beast of Burden
Watching Polly fall out of love with Brown has been fascinating. In today's column she finally displays the bitter hostility of the truly disappointed infatuate.

craner

Beast of Burden
Reading this, you realise what an alarming prospect a Tory landslide really is.

The findings suggest that it will not be long before the antiabortion lobby seeks to reopen the debate about the time limit if a victory by Mr Cameron sweeps in a new generation of Tory MPs. Fully 85 per cent of those polled support a more restrictive abortion law. Mr Cameron himself supported a reduction to 20 weeks when the issue was debated in May last year.