Gordon Brown gets FLAMED

josef k.

Dangerous Mystagogue
p.s.
Mark Oaten used to have the morally correct measure of D Davis and whichever bozo Labour had as then Home Secretary (Clarke, Blunkett, i forget) on the subject of asylum and immigration, and then got into that salacious tabloid business, and it's not been the same since.
:slanted:

How a man wishes to spend his spare time is nobody's business but the man and his rentboy.

crackerjack

Wow, he's really getting his revenge on Blears! A dish served cold...

She's not going quietly.

Allies of Miss Blears said that she was being singled out by Mr Brown because she wrote a newspaper article which questioned Mr Brown’s recent record. In it she also ridiculed the Prime Minister’s YouTube performance in which he outlined plans for expenses reform.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/new...-political-vendetta-against-Hazel-Blears.html

hucks

Your Message Here
That Anthony Steen interview is fantastic - it's like the chopping block speech Charles I never got to make.

"What right do the public have to know about my private affairs?"

I know I know I know it's obvious, but all the same

WE ARE FUCKING PAYING FOR THEM

Some of the arguments offered as "defence" are unreal. It's like when the hereditary peers were kicked out. Actually, it's a lot like that

crackerjack

I know I know I know it's obvious, but all the same

WE ARE FUCKING PAYING FOR THEM

Some of the arguments offered as "defence" are unreal. It's like when the hereditary peers were kicked out. Actually, it's a lot like that

The divine right of Tory grandees.

"It's jealousy, I have a vewy vewy large house."

I swear the ghost of Peter Cook is behind it.

scottdisco

rip this joint please
as in someone please discuss, as i haven't a clue, but i have had mates moaning at me about him today.. ...him and Burnham been a bit naughty ??

crackerjack

as in someone please discuss, as i haven't a clue, but i have had mates moaning at me about him today.. ...him and Burnham been a bit naughty ??

Purnell and Hoon apparently did the same thing as Blears, but Gordon says they're OK. Cos they didn't make jokes about youtube. Follow the link I put up earlier today re Blears.

This one, in fact.

craner

Beast of Burden
But her integrity is beyond question, her matron-like ability to control rowdy males well-known, and she commands considerable affection among the voting public thanks to her late in life emergence as a TV personality.

Ann Widdecombe for speaker!

Oh. My. God.

Who else noted Caroline Flint sticking up for Hazel and kicking Gordon in the balls yesterday?