anti-BNP tactical vote for English folk on June 4th

scottdisco

rip this joint please
If you think the BNP is bad, my local Mayoral election has a National Front candidate running, who promises "I will also oppose of any future mosques being built in North Tyneside".

Hopefully it'll skim some off the BNP vote.

jeez that is bad :mad:

i went to uni at Keele and the National Front boot boys have always had a (relatively speaking, of course) strong presence on the streets of their Stoke headquarters

craner

Beast of Burden
It's great though, the more exposure the BNP get the more exposed they are. That's the destructive logic of them: they are fascists, waiting to be exposed. And Brits are inimicable to fascism: that was Mosely's great mistake.

My mother said she was going to vote BNP and I blew my stack. I explained who and what they were. I said, look, if you want to go that way vote UKIP. And then: but, do you want to withdraw from the EU? She didn't. So she asked me who to vote for. I said, I don't know. She said, I like Ken Clarke. So I said, well, vote Tory.

I mean, I know these are dicey times. But I'm with Cohen, BNP aren't a real threat, down the line.

Tentative Andy

I'm in the Meal Deal
I wonder how widely known it is amongst potential voters out there that the BNP does not allow party membership to UK citizens who are not of white-Anglo-Saxon enthnicities? To me, this fact really gives the lie to their claim that their opposition to immigration is based on pragmatic, economic factor rather than deeper racial principles.
I mention this because I only became aware of the fact myself through watching a news article a few weeks ago (not that I was under any illusion that they were particularly nice people beforehand of course).

mms

sometimes
or the madness about repatriation for people not born in the uk, that is insanity.
They're just very thick people who hate everything apart from what they percieve to be themselves.

Last edited:

crackerjack

I wonder how widely known it is amongst potential voters out there that the BNP does not allow party membership to UK citizens who are not of white-Anglo-Saxon enthnicities?

They may have relaxed that a little - didn't they have a Jewish candidate somewhere last year?

edit: yes they did. I felt so weird typing that, I thought I better double check before drowning in this great sense of stupidity.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/article420930.ece

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
They may have relaxed that a little - didn't they have a Jewish candidate somewhere last year?

I dunno about candidates, but it's well known they've been trying to court the Jewish vote recently to exploit anti-Islamic feelings. Muslims are the new Jews as far as British fascists are concerned.

You've got to laugh at the idea that some people still think there are identifiable 'Anglo-Saxons' - is their candidate going to be called Wulfhere and canvas in chainmail, carrying a spear? What utter twats.

Last edited:

craner

Beast of Burden
A friend of mine went through a mad phase five years ago during which he attempted to join the BNP because he agreed with their policies on crime. He's Bengali. He got a polite rejection letter from them that began, "Dear Mr. Rahman..."

None of us gave him a hard time for it because we all found it so funny.

mms

sometimes
You've got to laugh at the idea that some people still think there are identifiable 'Anglo-Saxons' - is their candidate going to be called Wulfhere and canvas in chainmail, carrying a spear? What utter twats.

yeah bonkers, absolutely bonkers, and of course why?

scottdisco

rip this joint please
He actually has the same name as this guy!

Poor Miz, he's been getting a bit paranoid lately.

jeepers creepers Ollie!

He participated in the Islamist demonstration outside the Danish Embassy in London in 2006, where he prayed "Oh Allah, we want to see another 9/11 in Iraq, another 9/11 in Denmark, another 9/11 in Spain, in France, all over Europe. Oh Allah, destroy all of them."

holo_2.jpg

nice.