Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Ruff Squad + Rapid

Votes: 6 8.7%
  • Plasticman/Plastician

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Pestario

tell your friends
No, Agent X is big - Killahertz, Decoy, Galaxy and latterly on more of a 4/4 tip too. I think he is fine to go on a list of decent early grime/bumpy garage producers.

yeah I voted for him more for nostalgia than anything else. He had loads of great tracks around 2002/2003 before grime was grime

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
Did Dizzee make all his beats...who is this Cage guy who is mentioned sometimes, did he have something to do with the beats?

Cage is the manager of Dizzee Rascal and former manager of Wiley. He shares production credits on some tunes.

Tentative Andy

I'm in the Meal Deal
So last night I discovered that Young Dot's Er Yeah is easily the best tune in the world to hear up loud when you're angry and tired.

alex

Do not read this.
dj wire....

also rossi b & luca kane that poll, just for the fact that Alias made the best tunes evar

Ach!

Turd on the Run
Does anybody know the tune at 5:12 from this oldskool NASTY set? Swear I heard it so many times. The name escapes me.

It's Macabre Unit, can't remember which one - I can check later. Macabre should definitely have been on the list, and so should J Sweet.

alex

Do not read this.
Rossi B & Luka arent Alias, Alias is DJ Pele, the fat one from Nikki S & Nyke, and maybe the other one.

Their remix of J Sweet's gutter was particularly good. And does anyone else think that Dizzee's ho sounds a lot like an Alias tune, bit of plagiarism perhaps.

knew it was one of those combination of people...stll...alias...nang

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Anyone at DC the other night - what was that 8 bar tune oney dropped with the dramatic/upbeat sort of string section followed by 8 bars of pure sub

As I was writing that I realised I could have been describing about a million grime tunes :confused:

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
Macabre Unit - Sense
Danny Weed - Creeper
J Sweet - Kerb

All top riddims for me.

Geeneus should definitely get mention as a grime producer of note as well, even if he has made dubstep and funky tunes as well.

Wizzbit - Jam Hot
Geeneus - Thunder
Geeneus - Wickedist Ting

That's why.

alex

Do not read this.
Anyone at DC the other night - what was that 8 bar tune oney dropped with the dramatic/upbeat sort of string section followed by 8 bars of pure sub

As I was writing that I realised I could have been describing about a million grime tunes :confused:

hmm, not too sure if this is the same 1 corps...i never heard ANY of oney & brackles set, but try dizee rascall - strings or that easily could have been jon e cash - spanish fly (fucking RIDDEM...straight cllleeeaaarrr!!!)