• Agent X

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Ruff Squad + Rapid

Votes: 6 8.7%
  • Plasticman/Plastician

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

gumdrops

no one said mr shabz? or jammer? ive never thought everything jammer did was brilliant but he had some good ones.

marstas deadlock was good.

Last edited:

Immryr

marsta is definitely one of my favourites. especially "hollow" or "hollow land" or something, one of the many grime tunes that really deserves a release.

viktorvaughn

Who is Mr Shabz?

Just thought of a total glaring omission of someone....

Lewi White! His stuff on JMTW is immense, death 2 dem bit of a percy. Plus Jammer too of course yeah, his one on Locked On is quite good as well as the stuff on his own label. JMTW one of the grime greats in terms of labels i feel.

outraygeous

marsta is definitely one of my favourites. especially "hollow" or "hollow land" or something, one of the many grime tunes that really deserves a release.

hollow will still kill a dance and never even came out

id happily cut that to a plate even in these times

I know someone who goes Uni with LOK and has been trying to get all these tunes for ages to no success. I'm going to go and remind him again now.

Tentative Andy

I'm in the Meal Deal
Oooh errr, recommendations for non-included artists coming in thick and fast. Reckon we would have needed at least a 30 option to poll to do this one properly.
Jammer prob ought to have had a vote by now.

Oooh errr, recommendations for non-included artists coming in thick and fast. Reckon we would have needed at least a 30 option to poll to do this one properly.
Jammer prob ought to have had a vote by now.

A lot of the stigma with Jammer is that the tunes weren't all strictly his.

Seeming as So Solid's been mentioned, might as well include the first ever grime riddim ever made, back in 99, Dilema. And that was by people who years later said they hated Garage.

Whats the details, wasn't he supposed to have 'borrowed' platoon and feedback from Lewi White or something?

That and the fact that a lot of tunes were "allegedly" co-produced with Angry (think that was his name, someone confirm) and when they stopped collaborating, Jammer's shit fell off a lot.

gumdrops

a lot of people seem to think jammer was a genius (cameo, marcus nasty) etc. weird that he doesnt even produce anymore though. hmmmmmmmmmm.

no ones mentioned skepta yet. not one of my faves though.

Last edited: