What's your favourite song?

thenationalacrobat

eat white death...
I hate people who go 'but the original of this is much better', but do you know the original - Munchies For Your Love by Bootsy Collins? Cos it really is much better.

i had no idea, gonna check it out now...

a quick youtube search didn't provide the goods, but i will endeavour to find the track.

anyone heard that new claude von stroke track with bootsy collins?

lanugo

von Verfall erzittern
Pale Spectre by The Wake must be one of the most joyful pop songs ever. It just makes you happy. :)

This is an easy one

Into the White - The Pixies

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

craner

Beast of Burden
Always a winner from my Aunt. Lovely video too. Makes my heart go BOOM for many (non-incestuous) reasons.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

massrock

The Bridge is well worth checking out though. It's kind of like Low in that the first side is all electro pop and the second side is kind of ambient electronics.

61RMS6N286L._SL500_AA240_.jpg
I just got around to checking this out finally. I know, very late, a terrible omission. The ambient drone stuff is lovely, I wasn't expecting that.