Corpsey

bandz ahoy
i'm glad you're enjoying it oliver you nutcase. he'll never be one of my favourites
(this, from the nyt obit. is part of the reason why
He admired and befriended the Chicago machers - the deal-makers and real-estate men - and he dressed like one of them, in bespoke suits, Turnbull & Asser shirts and a Borsalino hat.
he was once quoted as asking, "Who is the Tolstoy of the Zulus? The Proust of the Papuans?" )

but i've enjoyed what i've read. they're quite fun. can't be upset about him dying really cos he was extremely old.
Love pulling these old Luka posts out of the archives to show he was mellow in his young age

version

Bellow and Bloom are also the reason the Social Thought program (or department) doesn't have a sexual harassmet policy. In the years when every school was beginning to have one, they resisted it, co-writing a letter of protest about the "removal of eros" from the classroom.

One of the most obnoxious things I've ever heard.

😂

What should I start with then? Kevin Barry loves him and herzog especially, Amis said ramelstein or whatever is genius. But @craner on augie has me leaning to that

luka

he'll never be one of my favourites
(this, from the nyt obit. is part of the reason why
He admired and befriended the Chicago machers - the deal-makers and real-estate men - and he dressed like one of them, in bespoke suits, Turnbull & Asser shirts and a Borsalino hat.
he was once quoted as asking, "Who is the Tolstoy of the Zulus? The Proust of the Papuans?" )