AIN'T NOBODY VERSUS I FEEL FUR YOU

AIN'T NOBODY VERSUS I FEEL FUR YOU

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

luka

this is actaully pretty close to feel for you vs ain't nobody.

the differing sense of proportions. the way they relate or don't to archetypal spaces. the sense or not of being grounded. the wryness and the absence of it.

feel for you very clearly being protect ya neck, shook ones being ain't nobody.

I can't follow this line of reasoning. I do t even understand the words lol

luka

some perspective: only five people have voted for each tune. hardly a statistically valid representative sampling of dissensus, never mind the world at large.

I wish there was an anti-ta button I could press.

luka

Like I said I wouldn't want to have to choose between those two songs they're both brilliant in different ways. Protect your neck is wu tangs introduction into the world and shook ones part two is, to all intents and purposes, mobb deeps. They're both perfect in every way. You couldn't improve on either of them.

luka

And they're both really good singalong songs. I bet all of you can do all the lyrics to both of them.

Leo

is this like the super-delegate system in US primary elections, where the votes of certain delegates count for more?

luka

Protect your neck is let off the leash unrestrained strength and joy fun happiness shook ones pt2 is paranoia talking with your mouth almost closed tension suspicion

PYN sounds like the early 90s. Shook ones pt2 is something new and sounds a lot less dated.